Clear All

• Zarokou's Theme Song

Where you at Zaro?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      Where you at Zaro?
      I'm turning Japanese!

Comment

It is a great song! There are white boys who want to be Japanese. Phaggot stuff for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          Jhonny & I listen to the eye of the tiger before we go for a walk( road work)

Jhonny has a lil chew toy(sparring) etc. he insists on using boxing terms for what he does.

He loves Rocky movies, eating raw beef, and running on the beach.

He loves to run in the rain, and sleep all day.

Comment

I find usually that white guys that are into asian women have tiny peckers

Heres your TRUE theme, psychologically underlying the love of Japanese culture and women

Comment

This is what you want, yes I am projecting but its true for you and many men.

We want to be Alpha, especially when it comes to sexuality, unfortunately reality isnt what most of us would love to death

Whats the best way to solve this problem?
              Last edited by AlexKid; 08-28-2016, 03:20 PM.

Comment

I suppose the closest possible thing, is to get a small vagina woman, to get skillful in bed, or to get some kind of penis enlargement that doest give you a lumpy chode

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                  I suppose the closest possible thing, is to get a small vagina woman, to get skillful in bed, or to get some kind of penis enlargement that doest give you a lumpy chode
                  Great stuff Alexkid! I bottom out in j women regularly. I wish my c0ck was smaller and throbbed less.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post

This is what you want, yes I am projecting but its true for you and many men.

We want to be Alpha, especially when it comes to sexuality, unfortunately reality isnt what most of us would love to death

Whats the best way to solve this problem?
                    Look kid, I put an elbow on a woman's upper shoulder, and my right hand on her neck, so I can contain her attempts to escape the anaconda. After I lay pipe, after the pain subsides, love increases. My j girl, loves being mashed by big chorizo! They call me mangera(hose) in the USA!

Comment

Working...
                    X