Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Colin Kapernick Refuses to Stand for the National Anthem Over Treatment of Minorities

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuck him

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post

throw mouthpiece at referee - suspended.

throw mouthpiece at fan - its ok doe. game 7 doe.

There's a blatant double standard when it comes to certain "people."
      I support the bold

Comment

throw mouthpiece at referee - suspended.

throw mouthpiece at fan - its ok doe. game 7 doe.

There's a blatant double standard when it comes to certain "people."
        I despise curry but that would have been not just bad, but terrible for business if they suspended him for one of the biggest nba games ever. It would have sucked

Plus it prob wasn't intentional

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          Welp, guess I'm pulling for Blaine Gabbert to start.

Me too! 40 plus years a niners fan, this Phaggot made me feel ashamed.

Comment

Originally posted by Adonis Creed View Post
            "They make a million dollars," he said. "They get 'em a Rolls Royce. They get 'em a nice home. They get 'em a white wife. 'Well, I made it. America's great.' And the rest of [African-Americans] catching hell, and he won't say nothing. But when one man of popularity can let the world know the problem, he might lose a few dollars himself telling the truth. He might lose his life.

"But he's helping millions. But if I kept my mouth shut just because I can make millions, then this ain't doin' nothing. So I just love the freedom and the flesh and blood of my people more so than I do the money."

Muhammad Ali
            Except they're not taking any risk making these comments... They're not in jeopardy of losing their money... So there is no bravery here.

As I said they're trying to double dip. They have no problem making money from the oppressed system, but they also want to keep their 'black card' so they'll occasionally come out with these statements that hold very little weight.

Comment

Dont shoot the messenger. If you lived in a country with leaders like this:

The Portland Press Herald published FBI statistics which show that 1,211 people were arrested on charges of drug sales or manufacturing in Maine in 2014. Of those, 170 - 14.1% - were black, and almost all the rest were white.

At a State House press conference, Mr LePage said he was "enormously angry" at being called a racist, and restated his earlier remarks which cast Maine's drug problem in racial terms.

He said: "When you go to war, if you know the enemy and the enemy dresses in red and you dress in blue, then you shoot at red."
              He added: "You shoot at the enemy. You try to identify the enemy and the enemy right now, the overwhelming majority of people coming in, are people of colour or people of Hispanic origin."
              http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37204837

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
                Except they're not taking any risk making these comments... They're not in jeopardy of losing their money... So there is no bravery here.

As I said they're trying to double dip. They have no problem making money from the oppressed system, but they also want to keep their 'black card' so they'll occasionally come out with these statements that hold very little weight.
                young people dont get it.

they never really experienced real racism.

they are doing this for attention seeking purposes.

not standing up for the national anthem in a job that pays you millions to play sports is not solving anything.

It just makes you look like an ungrateful dbag.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post

He will lose money just look at everyone who's butthurt about this. He's a FA after this year and think about all the owner's and coaches (mostly white) who don't like this.

Comment

young people dont get it.

they never really experienced real racism.

they are doing this for attention seeking purposes.

not standing up for the national anthem in a job that pays you millions to play sports is not solving anything.

It just makes you look like an ungrateful dbag.

I'm pretty young and experienced racism regularly. I can't speak for anyone else but don't act like it doesn't exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Adonis Creed View Post
                      He will lose money just look at everyone who's butthurt about this. He's a FA after this year and think about all the owner's and coaches (mostly white) who don't like this.
                      Yea I can guarantee that him not standing during the national anthem is not going to hurt him in FA. His poor on field performances on the other hand definitely will.

Ali wasn't willing to go to war and he knew the price that he was going to pay for doing that. He wasn't able to box for 4 years.

These guys are a joke compared to him. Collect a million dollar check and then speak out on racism and oppression.

Wanna make a statement? How about sit out the whole year and give your check back and start protesting.

Comment

Working...
                      X