Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Had to flash my handgun today to stop a road rage!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    Watch bullet ricochet and hits Matheds windshield. Lol
    Hilary would have wanted it that way

Comment

You're lucky that wasn't Tua.. He would have shot you first

That foo don't care

He shoots senior citizens

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        That would be a perfect karma gif
        Wait wasn't it a coca cola truck?

Should have asked for a case too.

A refreshing drink to enjoy his street victory.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
          you aint no real american you coward. PULL THAT TRIGGER!
          LOL, pull the trigger, come on man. I'm not trying to kill someone it can stifle a bad situation before it gets to that point.

A buddy that I used to work with was at a mall with his wife and they were walking to the car after dark. These two guys (we can assume they were white to keep it simple) followed them out the doors and stayed about 100 feet behind them, pacing them to the back corner of the lot where they were parked.

This guy is an AVID gunsman and was carrying a .40 cal at the time. His wife gets into the car and he stands at the driver side door and watches these two guys walking directly toward them and there are no other cars around. He told me that he KNEW that they were going to rob them because one guy had followed them through the mall and he texted someone on the phone and then this other guy shows up as they are walking out the mall.

So, once they are about 25 feet from the car, he pulls out his gun and places it on the trunk of the car and they stop all of a sudden and one of them asks where some random store was. He said he didn't know and then they turned and started walking back towards the mall.

All it took was them knowing that he had a gun and they decided it wasn't worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            LOL, pull the trigger, come on man. I'm not trying to kill someone it can stifle a bad situation before it gets to that point.

A buddy that I used to work with was at a mall with his wife and they were walking to the car after dark. These two guys (we can assume they were white to keep it simple) followed them out the doors and stayed about 100 feet behind them, pacing them to the back corner of the lot where they were parked.

This guy is an AVID gunsman and was carrying a .40 cal at the time. His wife gets into the car and he stands at the driver side door and watches these two guys walking directly toward them and there are no other cars around. He told me that he KNEW that they were going to rob them because one guy had followed them through the mall and he texted someone on the phone and then this other guy shows up as they are walking out the mall.

So, once they are about 25 feet from the car, he pulls out his gun and places it on the trunk of the car and they stop all of a sudden and one of them asks where some random store was. He said he didn't know and then they turned and started walking back towards the mall.

All it took was them knowing that he had a gun and they decided it wasn't worth it.
            Exactly mathed is not a demo or a savage, he doesn't want to kill anyone.

Comment

That foo don't care

They actually did try to charge me for my friends 64 yr old dad case.

Got my house raided twice in one week, three times in 2 weeks after that happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                Wait wasn't it a coca cola truck?

Should have asked for a case too.

A refreshing drink to enjoy his street victory.
                Shoot out the tire, tell him to get the frick back into the truck and told him to hook up my fantasy draft party with sodas and I'll forget about the whole thing....sounds like a great start to the weekend.

Comment

None of this happened.

Mathed forgot to take his meds. Nothing new here.

Comment

That foo don't care

Comment

Originally posted by massa of demos View Post
                      Exactly mathed is not a demo or a savage, he doesn't want to kill anyone.
                      I don't kill people, I just protect myself when I need to, as anyone else should rightfully do. If you are being attacked, you need to fight back.

Comment

Working...
                      X