No announcement yet.

If you think boxingscene is full of ******s, check this out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    A guy made a good video about one of their threads.

stopped watching after 3 minutes, ' i will not use the R word....it hurts people....if you disagree you should ask around'

die.

Comment

Originally posted by Diablos15 View Post
      The nastiest whore thread is immense.
      this is just too funny

Well this has to do with me and my girlfriend. Anyways I decided I wanted to face **** her a few months back - I usually just get head from her but this time I wanted to actually take full advantage.

Anyways it was at around 8:30 at night I had just gotten back from a night class (Psy 203) and she came over after work. The usual I grab her and start making out with her and eventually a few minutes later we're both in the down stairs hallway completely naked. Anyways I'm sitting there with my legs stretched out kinda laying back and sitting up on my elbow while shes starts suckin' my gawk. I decided to go for it and started holding her head down more and more while thrusting. She doesn't seem to detest it so I kept going. Then she starts to try and pull her head away but it was just turning me on A LOT. So my **** is balls deep in her throat and it starts to get really really warm which was fuarkin amazing but then I felt kinda chunkiness which caused some alarm. I let her head go and vomit went EVERYWHERE all over my **** and balls and it smelt like rotten ****ing eggs and battery acid. Her face was all red and she was crying as she kept throwing up yellowish orange vomit with ham chunks in it. The smell got to me so I started throwing up all over me and her and we were just sitting there throwing up and both crying all over the place. I grabbed her and held her as we sat there in our own vomit and tears naked on my hallway floor it must've looked terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
        this is just too funny
        "we both just sat there covered in vomit & in tears naked" hahahahahahahaha

Comment

Not a FAP story
          Girl went home with a guy and went to his house.
          They gone down and dirty and he said he had to work in morning so just sleep in and let yourself out.
          She got up and had to take a dump so but couldn't get it to flush.
          Instead of the stick mash up she got a plastic bag and fish it out.
          She wrote a note saying thanks for last night and left her name & number and left it on kitchen bench.
          Shut and locked the front door took two steps down the drive and realised she left her ***** next to note on bench. LOL he never rang back

Comment

Lmao..Some of the greatest threads are on that site.

Comment

Working...
            X