Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which languages do you respect the most?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which languages do you respect the most?

I dunno why I'm asking this, as 80% of the lounge can't even speak English properly.

But I gotta give German its props, as it originated English, of course. Then there's the romantic languages, which sound so nice, like French, Italian and Spanish. The latter ideal if you want to know the correct way to say "no, honestly, he was a 154lb fighter his whole career, he's not ducking anybody."

There's other languages I've picked up over the years... if you go over to China or anywhere where the eyes aren't oval and say "ping pong ching chong ting long ping I want to rucking eat my dinner" they'll all come back with something tasty on a lead for you.

I even learned how to speak the African language African-American, after I learned to say "give me your wallet, motherfucker" and "y'all don't do no done wrong past me, aiiiiiiiiit?"

What about you guys?

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    I dunno why I'm asking this, as 80% of the lounge can't even speak English properly.

But I gotta give German its props, as it originated English, of course. Then there's the romantic languages, which sound so nice, like French, Italian and Spanish. The latter ideal if you want to know the correct way to say "no, honestly, he was a 154lb fighter his whole career, he's not ducking anybody."

There's other languages I've picked up over the years... if you go over to China or anywhere where the eyes aren't oval and say "ping pong ching chong ting long ping I want to rucking eat my dinner" they'll all come back with something tasty on a lead for you.

I even learned how to speak the African language African-American, after I learned to say "give me your wallet, motherfucker" and "y'all don't do no done wrong past me, aiiiiiiiiit?"

What about you guys?
    are you included in that 80%????

because i dont hear not a single poster speaking here

Comment

That clicky language in South-Western Africa.

I only know how to speak English and like 75% good spanish.

Comment

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
        That clicky language in South-Western Africa.

I only know how to speak English and like 75% good spanish.
        Donde esta the beans señor?.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
          Donde esta the beans señor?.
          Aqui.........

Comment

I like Italian a lot and Spanish.

I speak many languages

American, Australian, British, and Russian

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
              because i dont hear not a single poster speaking here

Comment

I can't speak any other language besides English but i always thought the Italian language sounded nice. It's like they're singing a rhyme that i can't understand.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                  I can't speak any other language besides English but i always thought the Italian language sounded nice. It's like they're singing a rhyme that i can't understand.
                  Same. Italian is beautiful. One language I'd love to learn but I'm too lazy

Comment

I can barely speak English. Spanish is about 75%, new slang added regularly makes it difficult to keep up, same with English.

My spoken Japanese is really good, or so I am told.

I tried learning polish, but realized I lacked the mental-verbal agility to learn a Slavic tongue.

I speak fairly good Chihuhua now. Tough to learn!

Comment

Working...
                    X