Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which languages do you respect the most?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fuck any spoken language yall need to up your command of you conscious!

Telepathy FTW

Comment

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
      That clicky language in South-Western Africa.
      I want to learn that language. Seems fun, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
        I want to learn that language. Seems fun, lol.
        I did a final about the Bush people, they're basically the progenitor of that language. Apparently it's one of the most subtle and harder languages to get a hold of.

That blew my mind then, cause it just sounds like they're making sound effects

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
          I can't speak any other language besides English but i always thought the Italian language sounded nice. It's like they're singing a rhyme that i can't understand.
          The good thing about a lot of the European languages is that because they originated from similar sources you can get bits.

I'm definitely nowhere near fluent in Italian - can't even order a tea in the language - but I can dig what "bastardo" means.

Comment

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
            I did a final about the Bush people, they're basically the progenitor of that language. Apparently it's one of the most subtle and harder languages to get a hold of.

That blew my mind then, cause it just sounds like they're making sound effects
            I'd probably tire myself out or get myself tongue-twisted trying to speak while adding clicks to consonant sounds but they make it look effortless. Still, a very interesting language!

Turkey, on the other hand, has a whistling language! Imagine all the women thinking you're cat-calling if you bring that language over here lol
            Last edited by Ruthless One; 08-23-2016, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Sometimes I like reading in ANORAKIAN when I take a crap (like right now) It help my bowel flow. Where the words are pretty big but lacking in eloquence.Going on and on yet they're meaningless.

Comment

Klingon. Enough said

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
                  Sometimes I like reading in ANORAKIAN when I take a crap (like right now) It help my bowel flow. Where the words are pretty big but lacking in eloquence.Going on and on yet they're meaningless.
                  You don't prefer to read Amazingerish? No matter what you read, it sounds like a whiny, bitching girl.

But I forgot the entire point of this thread... Welsh. What is the POINT of Welsh?

Here's Hollywood actor Ioan Grufford speaking his spit-fuelled native language:

Comment

I don't respect any language, but I respect people who have learned and fluently speak and write in Japanese and Chinese.

I don't think I'll need to know these languages in my future life, but I'm seriously considering starting learning Chinese or Japanese (or both) just to see if I can do it.

My aunt is married to a Japanese guy and lives there. She said it takes years to learn that language and all those signs they write.

Anyway, Zaroku

Comment

Ebonics is my go to.

Comment

Working...
                      X