No announcement yet.

Are the liberals like bringer going to own it when america goes broke

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
    you sound like a bitch. probably a lil triple flop fan too.

Lmao

Super sophisticated response. Not an actual rebuttal, just name calling and a random boxing reference.. Way to show your lack of intellect

When you can act like an adult and can actually debate, come see me

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
      What a great improvement over the Republicans, right? Did you forget that it almost tripled under Bush?

But you and I both know that recessions severely cut tax revenue, which is why the debt went through the roof at the end of Jr's presidency. Would you be singing Obama's praises if he had drastically raised taxes on the rich to keep the money coming in and the debt down?

C'mon dude.
      Lame

Blame bush all you want, no one is singing his praises, and doesn't change the fact that obama has more than doubled up ever president in history..
      And lmao at raising taxes, maybe we should just cut some spending.

Are you gonna own it when the reign of obama and Hillary bankrupt the country?

Comment

What a great improvement over the Republicans, right? Did you forget that it almost tripled under Bush?

C'mon dude.
        The national Debt did not triple under Bush. Not even close. This is a lie. It doubled. Lets have a look at the facts per govt data:

SOURCE: http://www.treasurydirect.gov/NP/deb...0&endYear=2009
        Last edited by One_Tycoon; 08-23-2016, 12:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
          lmfao you keep talking about "DEBT" who we have to pay? and what happens when we dont? Exactly! NOT A DAMN THING!

What they gonna do cut off trade lmfao we'll go and take their shit! Murder all them motherfuckers and harvest them for organs fuck EM!
          I'm not taking his side or anything but I am curious to the answer of this question. Who are we to answer to for our debts? And what happens if we didn't?

Comment

Originally posted by -2 Scrappy- View Post
            I'm not taking his side or anything but I am curious to the answer of this question. Who are we to answer to for our debts? And what happens if we didn't?
            Nothing............

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              Lame

Blame bush all you want, no one is singing his praises, and doesn't change the fact that obama has more than doubled up ever president in history..

Cutting taxes to quell a nations debt.... seems legit rofl.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                Cutting taxes to quell a nations debt.... seems legit rofl.

Lmao

when did I say cut taxes??? Please qoute!! I said cut spending..

Just another example of another liberal that can't read, joining the likes of addix and floyd mayweather

Comment

Lame

Facts are lame when they don't support your argument huh?

How was the debt looking last time a Clinton left office? Oh.

But my point is this: The current ****ing debt situation has nothing to do with democratic or republican policy. Reagan doubled the debt despite booming revenue! And if Romney had been elected this last go round we'd be in the same situation we are now.

You know this, I know this. You're saying things that politicians use to try to influence uninformed people into voting for them. Why?

I'm sure you also saw the nabe poll in wsj, in which US economists find Hillary to be by far the best candidate when it comes to managing the US economy by a landslide (55% vs 15%johnson, 14%trump, rest undecided).

Or are experts on the US economy all beta-cucks who don't know anything too?

Comment

Lmao

when did I say cut taxes??? Please qoute!! I said cut spending..

Just another example of another liberal that can't read, joining the likes of addix and floyd mayweather

My bad. But you implied it with your "lmao at raising taxes, cut spending instead".

Comment

Facts are lame when they don't support your argument huh?

How was the debt looking last time a Clinton left office? Oh.

But my point is this: The current ****ing debt situation has nothing to do with democratic or republican policy. Reagan doubled the debt despite booming revenue! And if Romney had been elected this last go round we'd be in the same situation we are now.

You know this, I know this. You're saying things that politicians use to try to influence uninformed people into voting for them. Why?

I'm sure you also saw the nabe poll in wsj, in which US economists find Hillary to be by far the best candidate when it comes to managing the US economy by a landslide (55% vs 15%johnson, 14%trump, rest undecided).

Or are experts on the US economy all beta-cucks who don't know anything too?

The debt looked horrible when Clinton left office.. Just another liberal that doesn't know the difference between debt and running a surplus/deficit

And how the **** can you say the debt isnt a democrat/republican thing,,, the damn politicans are the ones that got us into the debt..

The liberals have backed all the spending over the last decade, and even under bush they were ok with it. America is going to go bankrupt with liberals running the place for about a decade. Are you gonna own it?

Comment

Working...
                      X