Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Alexkid a mere slap away from Svcking C0ck???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by King Krusher View Post
    Freedom.? LOOL

I thought Beercules drank the most booze. Damn dude, what have you been drinking
    I'm actually sober today lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Don't even respond to dude, he had a fake convo with Freedom bout Canada to cover his back... And he always is backing up the dude...

Alt. Plus he knows way too much to be a dude who joined in November last year with only a relatively low post count.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Don't lie to me boy

Comment

Obvious freedom alt who he uses to back himself up in NSB i assume?

Cause he ain't ever post in the lounge before like a few days ago.

Comment

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
            Don't even respond to dude, he had a fake convo with Freedom bout Canada to cover his back... And he always is backing up the dude...

Alt. Plus he knows way too much to be a dude who joined in November last year with only a relatively low post count.
            Oh my goodness, it's just impossible for someone to learn the basics on a forum in less than a year

I back freedom when he has points. Which he did with you the other day, but you were resorting to "you proved me wrong fcuk you".

You can get any mod you want in here to check my IP.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              Glad to hear he's alive.
              It was a good lesson for Jhonny to learn

Comment

Originally posted by King Krusher View Post
                Oh my goodness, it's just impossible for someone to learn the basics on a forum in less than a year

I back freedom when he has points. Which he did with you the other day, but you were resorting to "you proved me wrong fcuk you".

You can get any mod you want in here to check my IP.
                IP checks are a joke at this point, so of course you'd say that , you were never in the lounge until a few days ago...

Comment

I'm fully able and willing to send someone my IP from Ukraine, Hungary or the Netherlands if anyone wants.

Comment

IP checks are a joke at this point, so of course you'd say that , you were never in the lounge until a few days ago...
                    I've been a lurker on here the past few months.. And I have posted here and there.

It's funny you say I'm freedom because for the longest time I thought Weltshmerz was freedom. He was posting on Freedom's heavyweight thread while freedom was banned. And they have the same favorite boxers they follow but they never send each other gifts.. Odd right? They send gifts to others however

Comment

I'm fully able and willing to send someone my IP from Ukraine, Hungary or the Netherlands if anyone wants.
                      I live in the US you moron

Been here for many years

Comment

Working...
                      X