No announcement yet.

A President With Zero ****s To Give

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    absolutely incredible. i'd call it fascinating, but people are being killed and i'm not at all convinced that it is right. hard to believe that this is even happening. they police are basically conducting raids and executing "drug dealers" on the spot.

the philippines aren't a small country, either. 100 million people spread over thousands of islands. 1900 have been killed by police from what i am reading.

now, that ssaid, i have heard that the philippines are a pretty gnarly place. lots of guns, and i've read / seen that it's a hotbed for reproduction guns that are unregistered and impossible to quantify. they've had some serious problems with political killings. radical ****** groups, commies, etc. just a unique part of the world that i don't really understand.

i have a slightly uneasy feeling going home this December

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      now, that ssaid, i have heard that the philippines are a pretty gnarly place. lots of guns, and i've read / seen that it's a hotbed for reproduction guns that are unregistered and impossible to quantify. they've had some serious problems with political killings. radical ****** groups, commies, etc. just a unique part of the world that i don't really understand.
      Don't forget the degenerate LBGT propaganda that is pushed upon the country.

Comment

Working...
      X