A President With Zero ****s To Give

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by acidity View Post
    my mistake... it should be by 2025.

pagmamadali. galit ako sa nagsasabing 3rd world.
    Uh...Mak?

A little help here?

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
      Uh...Mak?

A little help here?

he said he was in a rush and that he got mad when the motherland is referred to as a 3rd world

i think he was mad at Hanz?

Comment

Originally posted by acidity View Post
        He most probably is in DU30's list right now. When are you gonna present yourself to "bato's" men?
        I am going to Makati in November. I will find out for sure before I go. Cops have the best drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post

Sounds all well and good until he starts infringing on your civil rights.
          How else can a Third World Country transform into a Tiger economy?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            I am going to Makati in November. I will find out for sure before I go. Cops have the best drugs.
            Haha if you got the balls then go ahead

i won't be surprised if you ain't gonna show up here by 2017, you're gonna be end up clogging in some dirty ditch in Manila with a placard tied to your neck saying "Im a drug user/pusher"

Comment

Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
              Haha if you got the balls then go ahead

i won't be surprised if you ain't gonna show up here by 2017, you're gonna be end up clogging in some dirty ditch in Manila with a placard tied to your neck saying "Im a drug user/pusher"
              Garbage like me can survive anywhere. I go hard in the paint, breaking fingers, and smoking dope all the way. I pound Filipina women, and sometimes father a child. I shoot first and ask questions later.

My magnum is my compass. It points true puntang all the time. I tear ass without a care for tomorrow. I spray Filipina guts with c0ck nectar. Let the chips fall where they may. I'm gonna be master Z!!!

Comment

I see Arab **** heads in makati take over a hotel and drink mad amounts of alcohol, **** boys and she males. I party with women... Muslim Phaggots party with ???? Crazy stuff happens to sexually repressed people.

I thought about kidnapping a few Saudi princes, beating the **** out of them & getting paid. But, the image of a fake azz mo**** follower begging me to not hurt him makes me sick. Plus the Philippines needs the money those **** heads bring in.

Comment

Hirudyo have I ever told you about the wonderful vacation resorts of the Philipines? It is such a great place to be at I think you should go there soon pal.

Comment

absolutely incredible. i'd call it fascinating, but people are being killed and i'm not at all convinced that it is right. hard to believe that this is even happening. they police are basically conducting raids and executing "drug dealers" on the spot.

the philippines aren't a small country, either. 100 million people spread over thousands of islands. 1900 have been killed by police from what i am reading.

now, that ssaid, i have heard that the philippines are a pretty gnarly place. lots of guns, and i've read / seen that it's a hotbed for reproduction guns that are unregistered and impossible to quantify. they've had some serious problems with political killings. radical ****** groups, commies, etc. just a unique part of the world that i don't really understand.

Comment

Gonna have to wait a few years to watch a documentary about some of the innocent people who got killed.

Comment

Working...
                      X