Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Americans ignorant of their own evil?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

America is one of the only good countries in this world

Comment

A goat ****er talking about ignorance and culture lmao... you worship a pedophile and it's ok to be inbred in your **** culture. And most of you goat ****ers don't use toilet paper or water to clean your ass they just sling it off lol. I would wipe my ass with your prayer rug while eating non hilal pork you ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
            A goat ****er talking about ignorance and culture lmao... you worship a pedophile and it's ok to be inbred in your **** culture. And most of you goat ****ers don't use toilet paper or water to clean your ass they just sling it off lol. I would wipe my ass with your prayer rug while eating non hilal pork you ****.
            You are very angry sir I suggest you calm down. In fact you should relax.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingXpert View Post
              Well... I don't know what American news are telling the Americans, but outside of the Western World, America is mainly seen as a source of fear and destruction. They have destroyed Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan, etc., all while making up stories about fighting dictators or finding weapons of mass destruction or whatever... Well, the people in those countries didn't like it and there's a reason everyone hates America. Do most Americans support these destructive wars that has taken relatively developed countries like Libya and Iraq back to the stone ages and thus opened the gates for groups like ISIS to take over? Or are the Americans more human and intelligent than their leaders?

Americans are often known as being patriotic and subjective, setting logic aside for their emotions. Does it play a role that America is at the other side of the "real world", across the ocean, far away from Europe, Africa and Asia?

I met some American workers in Germany recently. They were nice enough, but they seemed like they were straight out of a farm or something. So primitive opinions, especially on muslims and black people. I'm black myself and I seriously couldn't believe that they said "not all black people are alike" (I'm black). Seriously? Should I go around telling all white people that not all of them are like Hitler or Bush or Breivik?

What's your opinion on this?
              ABSOFCKINGLUTELY.

They are INHERENTLY IGNORANT OF THE EVILS AND BLOOD ON AMERICAN HANDS THAT HAVE ALLOWED AMERICA TO BE THE #1 P4P NATION ON PLANET EARTH.

They think there isnt a price to pay for that.

America is the #1 WEAPONS DEALER IN THE WORLD.

It is in their best interest to have CONFLICT ALL OVER THE WORLD.

Americans are just too ignorant and stupid to see and realize it.

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
                America is one of the only good countries in this world
                despite what i just said in my previous post,

this post is correct as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
                  That's the spirit!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingXpert View Post
                    I would never go to America and most muslims wouldn't. I would rather see that place destroyed for the sake of world peace, to be honest. Then you can take your Israeli masters with you to Hell, you ignorant stereotype white farmer.

Is it true that Americans only use paper and not water to clean their a$s after toilet visits? Dirty fat pigs.
                    You'd never go to America because no one would let your terrorist a$$ in.

I have a feeling a lot of these posters are alts, whose the mastermind behind this trolling?
                    Last edited by Enayze; 08-17-2016, 07:21 PM.

Comment

No, some of us know the atrocities we've handed to the middle east just so we can steal their oil.

9/11 was an inside job to start a fake war for oil.

Comment

Working...
                      X