Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Americans ignorant of their own evil?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheBoxingXpert View Post
    Not everyone is scared of fat gingers, you coward.
    ive seen you "box" with your white girlfriend.

you aint got ****.

stick to making nsb predictions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
      ive seen you "box" with your white girlfriend.

you aint got ****.

stick to making nsb predictions.
      Why don't you act like that in front of people IRL?

Comment

Why don't you act like that in front of people IRL?
        act like what?

shadowboxing white girls?

Comment

To be honest, the one thing I always found hard to accept was the thought of people suffering in Hell. When I see your madness and arrogance, though, I understand the wisdom behind the Hellfire... I won't waste more time on an idiot with no knowledge about the subject he's talking about.
          You're going to be doused in Bacardi 151 along with bacon fat and then lit on fire. That's your "hellfire," you stupid ****** Phaggot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
            act like what?

shadowboxing white girls?
            Why don't you act like a man IRL? Why are you white man so pathetic?

In USA, white men are so weak that there's not one single good white boxer there and on the streets, black kids can frighten grown white men into suicide. White girls are kissing the feet of the black men, as they're just so much more manly than the pink pigs they're used to.

In Europe, the national population is also scared of anything to gipsyes to ******s. I'm like, come on, white people... Aren't you tired of getting your manlihood taken away by darker men with bigger balls and better style?

Comment

In USA, white men are so weak that there's not one single good white boxer there and on the streets, black kids can frighten grown white men into suicide. White girls are kissing the feet of the black men, as they're just so much more manly than the pink pigs they're used to.

In Europe, the national population is also scared of anything to gipsyes to ******s. I'm like, come on, white people... Aren't you tired of getting your manlihood taken away by darker men with bigger balls and better style?
              I can't imagine how self-hating you are. Think about it. Your parents came from a violent, poor third world country - afflicted with one of mankind's great diseases: Islam. By the good graces of generous first world people they were allowed to migrate, settle, and benefit from the greatness of Western civilization.

Your parents are grateful, because they know where they came from. Then they have you. The second generation. At a young age you realize you aren't like all the other kids. You go to a mosque instead of a church. You speak a different language at home. You eat different foods and celebrate different holidays.

More and more you come to realize there is a conflict between your ****** self and your Western self, and eventually the ****** wins. But you still live here. You still work here. You won't leave, you can't leave. Because deep down you know that you owe everything to your parent's adopted homeland. And so you begin to hate it.

There's millions of people like you. A few of you head over to Syria to behead people. A few of you go mad and knife up some people on a train or in a bus. But most are just like you. Insecure, self-hating ******* who talk **** about whitey online while relying on him for everything you have.

Comment

• are we supposed to care about what outsiders say/think ? why would we do that ?

everyone has something bad to say about some place. no sense in paying attention to it.

im sure we all can agree on brazil being the crack in satans a/s/s

Comment

we go on to become part of the 1 % while prisons and graveyards are filled with those other types.

Comment

• You know, you seem like a guy that actually has a good heart, but are just fed up with the world, if so then I feel the same. I agree the USA has committed terrible atrocities, and they've bullied and destroyed many a country and left them worse than before they came. As a white man from the UK I can admit this (I've never been one to follow the group thinking or mob mentality). But you also make a few mistakes yourself.

Originally posted by TheBoxingXpert View Post
                    Are you gonna marry a man, perhaps? I heard Americans are crazy about *******uality.
                    In terms of your morally superior comment, especially your opinion that the USA is the most *******ual country in the world, you should check the statistics. Here's a link to something you may find interesting if you keep an open mind:

http://bit.ly/2bWrnIZ

Originally posted by TheBoxingXpert View Post
                    The Quran is a miracle in itself. When you find an explanation for how the Quran knew about the big bang, the expansion of the universe, the different orbits of the sun and the moon, that certain stones contains water, etc., then we can talk. Until then, you're the one who have to prove that the Quran is wrong. It got evidence on its side.

As for pork, we don't eat it because it is declared unclean in the Quran. Further details on the uncleanliness are not explained. We're also not allowed to eat donkeys, lions, etc.
                    Your 'evidence' of scientific miracles in the Qur'an are carefully selected to support an argument. What about the science of shooting stars being used to shoot down demons, or dipping both wings of a fly into a drink as one holds a disease and the other a cure. What about the sun setting in a murky puddle? What about a baby starting off being a blood clot (close we could say, but still scientifically wrong)? In the same sense, we could say the Bible knew about string theory, as it talks about the word of God (vibration) creating the universe. And how the heavens are stretched out describing the expansion of the universe. So the Qur'an could have got it from there? Regarding the end, isn't it said that the heavens will be closed like a book? The Bible says the heavens will be rolled up like a scroll. So again it could have come from the Bible possibly?

I've read quite a bit about Islam, I particularly like Ibn Al Ghazali's Alchemy of Happiness. A very good read. Let us not forget that according to the Qur'an, if Muhammad had made stuff up, then he would have his aorta 'cut off'. When he died, several Islamic texts quote Muhammad as saying it felt as if his aorta had been cut. I know it's not in the Qur'an, but if you're going to disregard the Hadiths for that then why use them when they do support something (such as the buildings over Mecca prophecy)? Surely they should be discarded as inaccurate sources? A little leaven leavens the whole lump.

I also have a problem with the idea of hell, and it's probably one of the main reasons why I don't follow any major religion. The concept of eternal punishment seems wrong to me, as I only see punishment as a means of teaching or changing an individual.

I'm equally perplexed with the Islamic view of heaven, with virgins, milk and honey. Since I thought that all the things of the flesh were the enemies of the spirit. I can't see how it makes any sense that it would be a place of fulfilling earthly desires.

I've always wondered, since you guys have a big debate ongoing with *********s as to the divinity of Jesus, what you believe Jesus was sentenced to death for? I know you guys don't believe he was killed but why did people want him dead?

Also it concerns me that Allah is referred to in the Qur'an as 'the greatest deceiver'.

Also, I came across this a while ago, and despite the fact the site seems to go out of it's way to disprove Islam, I've never heard a good arguement for this particular case since:

http://www.answering-islam.org/Quran/Contra/qbhc03.html

I hope to hear from you on these matters, as I'm asking sincerely with an open mind to it all - I haven't judged you.
                    Last edited by a9s8f78wgh5g8hjwoivq; 09-01-2016, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Well... I don't know what American news are telling the Americans, but outside of the Western World, America is mainly seen as a source of fear and destruction. They have destroyed Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan, etc., all while making up stories about fighting dictators or finding weapons of mass destruction or whatever... Well, the people in those countries didn't like it and there's a reason everyone hates America. Do most Americans support these destructive wars that has taken relatively developed countries like Libya and Iraq back to the stone ages and thus opened the gates for groups like ISIS to take over? Or are the Americans more human and intelligent than their leaders?

Americans are often known as being patriotic and subjective, setting logic aside for their emotions. Does it play a role that America is at the other side of the "real world", across the ocean, far away from Europe, Africa and Asia?

I met some American workers in Germany recently. They were nice enough, but they seemed like they were straight out of a farm or something. So primitive opinions, especially on ******s and black people. I'm black myself and I seriously couldn't believe that they said "not all black people are alike" (I'm black). Seriously? Should I go around telling all white people that not all of them are like Hitler or Bush or Breivik?

What's your opinion on this?
                      Sounds like you are also generalizing that all Americans are on the moral and intellectual low ground.
                      But anyways, no, I do think in regards to the Iraq war, Bush administration had good Intentions. Just not realistic or responsible ones. In America, politicians get lost in their own sandbox, always wanting to do something progessive/change things. Now a days these progressive actions to do something good with a nice kick back if successful is aimed at global affairs and not at our own society woes. Bush administration believed that a fed up percentage of people in Iraq would be perfect to rebuild their country as a shining democracy and close ally. But that wasn't at all the majority because, just like our career politicians always are, were out of touch to the cultural impact of us pulling the strings there. When their countries economy and civilization crashed after Saddam was taken out, they were supposed to dig deep and rebuild a respectable nation. The radicals instead took another route blaming the west for their current problems and that's all she wrote. The Arab region historically likes a iron fisted leader. They are probably right about that too. To keep all these sects of Islam from exterminating each other you have to have someone more sadistic then them to keep order. Makes you think how brutal Saddam was back then when there wasn't a problem with people strapping bomb vests on children. Now a days these radicals answer to no one but Allah

Comment

Working...
                      X