• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by enayze View Post
    there fixed it for you
    Откуда с Украины ? Я с Одессы

Comment

• Originally posted by BKM- View Post
      lol no white guy from new york has a ton of very specific knowledge on the Chechen-Russia conflict and history, hates on Russians in an obsessive manner and is a notorious islam apologist and pedo/goatfucker in general. Besides he has admitted it before, and whatever else he tries to portray himself as never works with his incredibly shitty grammer, he folded like a cheap lawn chair pal.
      He's a lib. I think most libs are anti Russia

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post

But he mocks certain ethnic groups being slaughtered, that takes a lotta hate man.

Comment

• Put Golovkin up there

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            Put Golovkin up there
            Way ahead of ya!

Comment

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
              I think your confusing the Assyrian rat killing olympics from defending territories. I don't think defending your trailer home from rats counts as a militia.
              Chechen sub-human rat, google GPF, Sutoro, DN etc. These are the christian militias in Iraq and Syria who have prevented genocide on our people. They've even been working alongside the YPG kurdish units as well and are growing daily.
              That's why the christian refugee numbers are proportional to the sunni and shia numbers leaven Iraq and Syria.

That was your people that Isis slaughtered and kidnaped.
              No such thing happened, you are confusing us with the Yazidi's who have certainly been slaughtered and kidnapped with large numbers. Christian villages have been deserted with later many being re-taken or in the process of being re-taken.

See addy, you can try to splatter this thread with lies but once somebody like me who actually knows what's going on spots your BS your lies will be exposed very easily.

Like I said already you're just projecting. It's because of me that you are ashamed of admitting your Chechen ethnicity because you envy somebody who has kept his language culture and racial purity for many centruries despite living amongst muhammad's inbred descendants, while you mongrels couldn't even last a generation before turning into islamic arab wannabe's who have given absolutely nothing to this world except for terrorism and recruits for Isis, meanwhile my roots trace back to Akkad, sumer and Assur the cradle of civilization

Comment

lol no white guy from new york has a ton of very specific knowledge on the Chechen-Russia conflict and history, hates on Russians in an obsessive manner and is a notorious islam apologist and pedo/goatfucker in general. Besides he has admitted it before, and whatever else he tries to portray himself as never works with his incredibly shitty grammer, he folded like a cheap lawn chair pal.
                If I admitted I'm fcking Chechen than post a link.

If you can't find it, you need to get in your gypsy trailer and pack up your bags of rat meat and leave this website.

Deal? I'll give you an entire week if you need.

Lmao at "he must be Chechen because he knows About a conflict between Chechens and Russians!" you realize how ******ed that is?

I bet the Muslim who raped your grandma told your grandad he was Christian. So grandad let him finish and made your mom. Than he kicked you off your land, and you did, like a good little Assyrian boy.

Assyrians = Ultimate Cuck Culture

Comment

Chechen sub-human rat, google GPF, Sutoro, DN etc. These are the christian militias in Iraq and Syria who have prevented genocide on our people. They've even been working alongside the YPG kurdish units as well and are growing daily.
                  That's why the christian refugee numbers are proportional to the sunni and shia numbers leaven Iraq and Syria.

No such thing happened, you are confusing us with the Yazidi's who have certainly been slaughtered and kidnapped with large numbers. Christian villages have been deserted with later many being re-taken or in the process of being re-taken.

See addy, you can try to splatter this thread with lies but once somebody like me who actually knows what's going on spots your BS your lies will be exposed very easily.

Like I said already you're just projecting. It's because of me that you are ashamed of admitting your Chechen ethnicity because you envy somebody who has kept his language culture and racial purity for many centruries despite living amongst muhammad's inbred descendants, while you mongrels couldn't even last a generation before turning into islamic arab wannabe's who have given absolutely nothing to this world except for terrorism and recruits for Isis, meanwhile my roots trace back to Akkad, sumer and Assur the cradle of civilization
                  Damn man that's f'd up how many wannabe arabs there are, so many Pakistanis are like that. Basically proud of being a conquered race, arabs don't even like them lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                    If I admitted I'm fcking Chechen than post a link.

If you can't find it, you need to get in your gypsy trailer and pack up your bags of rat meat and leave this website.

Deal? I'll give you an entire week if you need.

Lmao at "he must be Chechen because he knows About a conflict between Chechens and Russians!" you realize how ******ed that is?

I bet the Muslim who raped your grandma told your grandad he was Christian. So grandad let him finish and made your mom. Than he kicked you off your land, and you did, like a good little Assyrian boy.

Assyrians = Ultimate Cuck Culture
                    What ethnicity are you then?

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                      Which is funny, because Pre obama, it was republicans who were anti Russian, and dems who were pro Russian.

Dems changed when putitang invaded ukriane, repubs changed when trump started supporting Russia, (upon hiring Manafort)

Comment

Working...
                      X