No announcement yet.

George Soros

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Stick to staring at Commie c0cks and stop posting things that while factual, make you look like an imbecile.

Both Soros and Trump, as other billionaires who may have more or less than each, have attained a level of wealth that allows them to use millions of dollars to buy political influence.
    Is nubianpiye your alt Dunn?

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
      Is nubianpiye your alt Dunn?
      no alts. why do you ask?

Comment

if you say so. If you think that is a Soros defense so be it.
        soros intent is to inflame black white relations and flood the world with third world muslim immigrant using his media owned devices and NGOs.

he is worth $25B, HE CAN DO A LOT OF DAMAGE AND HAS DONE A LOT OF DAMAGE ALREADY. he is a treasonous scumbag that should be put down.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
          soros intent is to inflame black white relations and flood the world with third world muslim immigrant using his media owned devices and NGOs.

he is worth $25B, HE CAN DO A LOT OF DAMAGE AND HAS DONE A LOT OF DAMAGE ALREADY. he is a treasonous scumbag that should be put down.
          But Donald trump doe

Comment

THIS EVIL SUBVERSIVE SCUMBAG HAS DEAD COP'S BLOOD ON HIS EVIL STUPID FACE.

That is not racism,
            That is not hatin,
            That is not trollin,
            That is not jokin,

That is a GOD DAMN FACT.

I dont care what anybody says.

Comment

There is 0 proof of any if this, but you right wingers love your conspiracy theories.

The Koch brothers on the other hand we have absolute proof of them spending billions of dollars to destroy the entire world. They spent a billion dollars to convince you global warming didn't exist.

Exxon has known since the 70s it existed and they were causing it.

But I've never heard u once complain about the koch Brothers.

Comment

dude black and white relations are bad because a vocal but small percentage (not all) of white people have acted like complete and utter b-tches since President Obama got elected.

It's like you want black folks to just forget and not discuss these things.

Like it or not he is allowed to donate all that money by law. that is why I want citizens united to be overturned to get money out of politics so Soros and every other billionaire can't affect elections with their wealth.

do you agree?

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                  There is 0 proof of any if this, but you right wingers love your conspiracy theories.

The Koch brothers on the other hand we have absolute proof of them spending billions of dollars to destroy the entire world. They spent a billion dollars to convince you global warming didn't exist.

Exxon has known since the 70s it existed and they were causing it.

But I've never heard u once complain about the koch Brothers.
                  1. shut your chechen infected muzzy face up.

2. you stupid feeble minded pseudo intellectual imbecilic hack.

3. i am not a right winger you ignorant stupid ass hair. i am a righteous american texas independent.

4. insolent bastard.

5. put two and two together. he is using his NGOs and billions to fund BLM. to fund pro migration policy. he is a criminal.

6. look at that face. would you trust that face?

7. no you wouldnt.

8. you dont have to be a right winger to believe in a conspiracy as long as there is evidence. in this case there is a lot of circumstantial evidence.

dude black and white relations are bad because a vocal but small percentage (not all) of white people have acted like complete and utter b-tches since President Obama got elected.

It's like you want black folks to just forget and not discuss these things.

Like it or not he is allowed to donate all that money by law. that is why I want citizens united to be overturned to get money out of politics so Soros and every other billionaire can't affect elections with their wealth.

do you agree?

that is a very ignorant and partisan way to look at it and it explains why the black community is where it is today.

no i do not agree.

I CATEGORICALLY DISAGREE.

Comment

1. shut your chechen infected muzzy face up.

2. you stupid feeble minded pseudo intellectual imbecilic hack.

3. i am not a right winger you ignorant stupid ass hair. i am a righteous american texas independent.

4. insolent bastard.

5. put two and two together. he is using his NGOs and billions to fund BLM. to fund pro migration policy. he is a criminal.

6. look at that face. would you trust that face?

7. no you wouldnt.

8. you dont have to be a right winger to believe in a conspiracy as long as there is evidence. in this case there is a lot of circumstantial evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post

Comment

Working...
                      X