Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trumps Campaign manager received 12.7 MILLION from pro Russian group!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    Lmao... "Banks in America cut trump off"

Wtf.. No they haven't,,, you are lying
    Large American banks cut him off years ago. I bet your mother hears your ******ed thoughts and wonders why she didn't leave you in woods. Just like every other righty here, running your mouth with no knowledge.

Other Wall Street banks, after doing extensive business with Mr. Trump in the 1980s and 1990s, pulled back in part due to frustration with his business practices but also because he moved away from real-estate projects that required financing, according to bank officials. Citigroup Inc., J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. and Morgan Stanley are among the banks that don’t currently work with him.

At Goldman Sachs Group Inc., bankers “know better than to pitch” a Trump-related deal, said a former Goldman executive. Goldman officials say there is little overlap between its core investment-banking group and Mr. Trump’s businesses.
    Despite the idea that people believe Trump is a good business man, he's not.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
      which one you think is worse?
      Whichever one wins will be the worse.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
        Large American banks cut him off years ago. I bet your mother hears your ******ed thoughts and wonders why she didn't leave you in woods. Just like every other righty here, running your mouth with no knowledge.

Despite the idea that people believe Trump is a good business man, he's not.
        Lmao.... Where did you get your quote? Looks like a fake Internet article.. No sources, no nothing...

Link the article, I need a good laugh, and you getting your info from some internet click bait site is a must see

Comment

Lmao.... Where did you get your quote? Looks like a fake Internet article.. No sources, no nothing...

Link the article, I need a good laugh, and you getting your info from some internet click bait site is a must see
          It's from wall street journal.

Keep digging yourself down the ****** hole with the rest of your delusional right wing inbreds.

Comment

It's from wall street journal.

Keep digging yourself down the ****** hole with the rest of your delusional right wing inbreds.
            Post the link......

Comment

Post the link......
              Try using google you lazy fcking hamster.

Comment

You just had the article and quoted it,,, why can't you just link this supposed Wall Street journal article..

Most likely, you got your info from some crap Internet click bait site with fake stories, got called out on it, then you lied saying it was Wall Street journal.. If it's Wall Street journal, and you're not lying, post the link and prove me wrong

Comment

You just had the article and quoted it,,, why can't you just link this supposed Wall Street journal article..

Most likely, you got your info from some crap Internet click bait site with fake stories, got called out on it, then you lied saying it was Wall Street journal.. If it's Wall Street journal, and you're not lying, post the link and prove me wrong
                  Want to sig bet it?

Comment

I don't know what I enjoy more. El blanco beefs or addix arguing conservatives. So much gold

Comment

http://blogs.wsj.com/moneybeat/2016/...umpwallst0320/

I did find an article close to your quotes but total undermines your position..

The big banks don't do as much business with him as he doesn't do as many huge development deals as he did in the past, and been doing more licensed deals with doesnt require as much borrowing..

Nowhere to they say they "cut him off"

You trash trump and people thinking he a good businessmen, but your reading and comprehension skills are much much worse than trump's business acumen

Comment

Working...
                      X