Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone explain why Kanye is considered a genius?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
    :bottle
    LoL if you don't realise applying those bullet points to everyone is a generalisation you are a bigger idiot than i thought.

My IQ is higher than yours as is my bank balance
    Last edited by nubianpiye; 08-14-2016, 05:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
      **** your mother in the anus archer and then drown and die you ****.

What do you know about rza? Very little is the answer now **** off.
      If you report this piece of fecal matter he will be temp banned or possibly permanently banned. Maybe one day this nubian hunk of **** will meet his own Officer Wilson.

Comment

His albums were all high end upper echelon rap. So thats why he gets the genius title. His last two albums weren't special......but his first five? Especially MBDTF???? Its an immaculate album from the perspective of production and how he creatively made different sounding production for each project he made is why he's seen as a genius. Its just factual. Plus a top ten with Eminem is laughable. There are so much better artists to choose from

Not for nothing? Drumma boy is meh. Jus Blaze is too much of an overwhelming producer. B!nk > Jus Blaze

Comment

Originally posted by Bravado View Post
          His albums were all high end upper echelon rap. So thats why he gets the genius title. His last two albums weren't special......but his first five? Especially MBDTF???? Its an immaculate album from the perspective of production and how he creatively made different sounding production for each project he made is why he's seen as a genius. Its just factual. Plus a top ten with Eminem is laughable. There are so much better artists to choose from

Not for nothing? Drumma boy is meh. Jus Blaze is too much of an overwhelming producer. B!nk > Jus Blaze
          Do we even need to second guess why you don't rate Eminem?

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            no fukin way. I can see a case for just blaze. But still he's levels above them all in production
            All those guys create and write their own music. Not only that, they got way more bangers. Drumma and zaytovrn are like Beethoven on Molly.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
              If you report this piece of fecal matter he will be temp banned or possibly permanently banned. Maybe one day this nubian hunk of **** will meet his own Officer Wilson.
              when hillery taps that ass come nov u gone cry to ya mama

Comment

Kanye has always been more of an imitator than a genius - more Duke Ellington than Miles Davis. Neither is bad, but they knew how to play to their strengths.

My overall opinion on Kanye is meh. I can't recall one time where I was mindblown by his music or overall body of work. And If it weren't for that incident at the VMAs, or his relationship with Kim Kardashian, he would have probably faded into obscurity by now.

Yes, the credibility from his success has earned him the space and the right to experiment, but no, that doesn't equate to being a genius. He made his career bull****ting. It was once good bull****, but now it's bad bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
                  Do we even need to second guess why you don't rate Eminem?
                  Putting words in my font is funny, seeing how i never said i don't rate Eminem. I said a top ten with him in it is laughable.

Comment

Kanye's never had a bad album in about 15 years of making music and all of them are good/great.

Eminem is a legend but he's been past it for about ten years now. He doesn't make good music anymore maybe something alright every couple years.

Comment

Originally posted by Bravado View Post

Bink is so underrated. Def one of my fav. He's smooth as Fuk
                      Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                      All those guys create and write their own music. Not only that, they got way more bangers. Drumma and zaytovrn are like Beethoven on Molly.
                      They do make their own but sampling isn't that simple. Nobody has a better catalog than Kanye

Comment

Working...
                      X