Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KARMA RAPIST double dipped in my azz and I can't get no pay back!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's that Tago Nang Tago kid

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post

He's LHAO!

Comment

**** the Karma Rapist

He aint man enough to **** with this. He wouldnt last 2 minutes in my world, Id **** him in the ass in front of everybody. Now he's scared, like the white pvssy
        Last edited by boxingfan91; 08-07-2016, 11:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
          He aint man enough to **** with this. He wouldnt last 2 minutes in my work, Id **** him in the ass in front of everybody. Now he's scared, like the white pvssy
          He is a pink azz dick wipe... He lurks in the shadows. Keep your **** wired tight... That **** head hits quick, in and out. Jhonny is mad as ****!

Comment

How many poster's have never been azz ****ed by the Karma Rapist????

How do you stay below his red radar?

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
              It's that Tago Nang Tago kid
              I have thought that too, but I don't want to be like Agent Mulder Hectari..

I support brother Hectari, as long as the Reynolds Alumimun foil hat isn't connected to his flux capacitor for time travel. We don't want Hectari to go back... To the insane asylum! Or run to the mod's.

He and I are cool now. He gets a bit emotional. I miss my lil pinoy boy toy Tago. He is a good poster most of the time.
              Last edited by Zaroku; 08-07-2016, 04:29 AM.

Comment

I feel violated!

Comment

i keep going to my user cp to see if i've been visited by this so called "karma rapist" and nothing. karma rapist, maricon de mierda!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    We met at the local car expo. I invited you over to look under the hood of my '68 Shelby Mustang. Then I slammed the hood on your head and you went unconscious. You woke up in a field alone and disoriented with a head wound and an **** fissure.

looooooooooooooool

Comment

Karma Rapist is on the prowl again. Hide yo kids.

Comment

Working...
                      X