Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KARMA RAPIST double dipped in my azz and I can't get no pay back!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
    Karmacist got me too. He's a Karma Rapist copycat. He left this for me:

When the real guy hits you.. You will definitely know it..

He leaves these ****ed up messages for you describing how deep he went in you..how Jhonny laughed as I cried..
    Crazy twisted, and I mean beyond Koranic twisted messages..

Comment

• I just got **** thugged by the Karma rapist.. Your boy Bobby Dee feels violated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        I got hit by karma rapist last night.. ****ing bastard
        I Roger what he said, but that POS double dipped in my cula an if memory serves me correctly, talked about killing Jhonny deep drilling me til I admitted or some crazy crack head crazy caca that made me shake a bit..,

I wanted to **** him up or get a reach around!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
          I just got **** thugged by the Karma rapist.. Your boy Bobby Dee feels violated.
          My HK 91 has tracers every 3rd round waiting for his perverted twisted silence of the lambs type Hannibal lecter azz to strike again. He best not triple dip in my culo...

No get back...

Comment

• i was analized by that bish

Comment

• KR brutalized me pretty savagely this morning:

“Thick plastic wrapping engulfs your face as a piano wire tightens around your throat from behind. You struggle to cry for help but it's already too late, for my **** is already pumping piston like strokes in to and out of your torn and bleeding hole.”

Comment

• Originally posted by racer59 View Post
                KR brutalized me pretty savagely this morning:

“Thick plastic wrapping engulfs your face as a piano wire tightens around your throat from behind. You struggle to cry for help but it's already too late, for my **** is already pumping piston like strokes in to and out of your torn and bleeding hole.”
                He's very creative in a warped and twisted way!
                He told me he was gonna rape Jhonny too!

Comment

• I think I know who the rapist is, he's a lil gangster, he hates all men.. All men. Loves pretty wimmin, licks w
                  Lady feet, bites dudes who attempt to pet him, smokes weed, barks at fools, and laughs at the moon!

Jhonny my woman's chihuahua! Step to him & he'll take his best shot. Hit him back, then you'll find yourself facing my girl... But.... I'll step to you quick...

Jhonny is da rapist!

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                    i was analized by that bish
                    Jhonny wants to know if you want a second helping of kornage !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      Jhonny wants to know if you want a second helping of kornage !!!
                      one serving is one serving too many

Comment

Working...
                      X