Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's in the lead for poster of the year?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's in the lead for poster of the year?

We are a little over the halfway point of this year so I believe it's time to hear where people stand.

Make an official thread about it

Comment

You are getting high up in ratings with those Twiiter accounts, SPH.

Comment

Brush has had a bad first half of the year. It's looking like he's shot. He might can turn it around but I doubt it. He took a massive amount of abuse in the super bowl threads and now the stickied NFL thread that he loves more than life itself. It's hard to rebound from that.

Comment

Obviously sterling archer,,, the dude is the ultimate warrior and non stop

Comment

Zaroku is the best poster of the year so far, he storming in and made Johnny an official meme in the lounge.

Even turn Beer's cat in to jelly monster

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
              Brush has had a bad first half of the year. It's looking like he's shot. He might can turn it around but I doubt it. He took a massive amount of abuse in the super bowl threads and now the stickied NFL thread that he loves more than life itself. It's hard to rebound from that.
              My first half was good. My 2nd half has turned out to be complete ****. But if mak comes to his senses, agrees to have the threads merged, poster of the year will be mine once I post the super bowl picture. The picture will leave no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
                My first half was good. My 2nd half has turned out to be complete ****. But if mak comes to his senses, agrees to have the threads merged, poster of the year will be mine once I post the super bowl picture. The picture will leave no doubt.
                Pull that charges helmet out your culo kid.. They ain't that good.

I look forward to giving you big caca when the Chargers fall short.

Is this you brush?

Who's in the lead for... 08-05-2016 07:22 AM Karma Rapist I crept in to your house while you were asleep and fed your dog some drugged cheetos. After he passed out I took his limp body in my hands like a meat puppet and used his ass hole as a sheathe for my mighty meat whistle.
                Last edited by Zaroku; 08-06-2016, 06:49 AM.

Comment

Im in the running for. I destroyed Anorak and Derranged, and had them two bishes scared to log in. Ya heard meh?

Comment

There are like 3 or 4 alt accounts fighting for the number 1 spot right now.

Comment

Working...
                    X