Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's in the lead for poster of the year?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am just too relaxed to care about competing for poster of the year

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
      I am just too relaxed to care about competing for poster of the year
      see, i'd vote you funniest (so far this year) and you can just kick back and relax with your award and not a care would be given, not even a jot, just enriched, bespoke relaxation.

Comment

Originally posted by JabRight View Post
        see, i'd vote you funniest (so far this year) and you can just kick back and relax with your award and not a care would be given, not even a jot, just enriched, bespoke relaxation.

Comment

I'm voting sterling archer for phisting the cucks harder than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
            I'm voting sterling archer for phisting the cucks harder than anyone
            Your idol spins on my schlong, and he loves it. He is addicted to throbbing man meat!

He is cucking his way to Africa to seek the elephant scholng!

His motto is

"So Many Men, So Little Time". Draw any applicable inferences!

Enough said. I digress.
            Last edited by Zaroku; 08-05-2016, 09:49 AM.

Comment

i'd definitely like to nominate annie for "most pathetic human being of the year."

he's got me on iggy [like a p#ssy] but you know damn well he's sitting in mom's basement and reading every one of my posts.
              Last edited by New England; 08-05-2016, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                i'd definitely like to nominate annie for "most pathetic human being of the year."

he's got me on iggy [like the p#ssy] but you know damn well he's sitting in mom's basement and reading every one of my posts.
                Damn the beef with you two getting pretty heated now actually.

See so you could vote him worst of the year. I think the 3 awards will bring more to the users. A fair vote for the best, worst(so basically **** of the year), then the funniest.

Then it's not just a sheer popularity contest/who's been flavour of the year/the few months leading up to vote time. You're voting different people for different reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by JabRight View Post
                  I think the phenomenon should grow now, it's about time. There should be a few awards.
                  Poster of the Year - best all round poster. They can't just be funny, should be all rounder. One single reason shouldn't determine 'the best'. They gotta be funny, informative, be involved in a wide range of topics, with good posts. Be able to pwn anyone who steps up. Like I said, a full package not just 'hur hur hur he duz gud muzzy jokes urrrrrr'.

Funniest Poster - what it says on the tin.

Worst Poster - like best poster, they've got to be s.hit for a number of reasons, not just one. Gotta be a right fuking mungbean or a burke.

Just 3 straight forward, simple votes. Then there's the goal of 'doing the double' and winning best poster and funniest poster! All separate threads/votes for each one. (The treble would not make sense and be a bit silly really, would lol if that occured).

Just a thought, you don't to clog it all up and have several awards, just being daft.
                  I reckon 3 awards should be done. Makes 'the best poster' award more acclaim if there's funniest or shittest to vie for.

Anybody? No? Who started the poster of the year off/who is the authority of running it generally?

I think the 3 awards is a decent idea, if peeps just base it on who they find funny, they can have the funniest award, so then the 'true' best poster is getting the big one,
                  some years it could be the same person yes, two awards/more kudos to you on here.

Perhaps that would provide incentive for some better threads and posting, one dimensional posters would have to adapt or be left behind...
                  Who would beat some contenders for best all around and funniest?

We should do an entirely different category like the special Olympics so brush can win award and not feel left out.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                    Who would beat some contenders for best all around and funniest?

We should do an entirely different category like the special Olympics so brush can win award and not feel left out.
                    For me - Monaco Slim and Sterling are in the lead for funniest. But I think near everyone here has made me laugh more than once.... 5 months left, it could change.

All rounder/ The best poster - no clue mate, maybe over the coming few months I may have someone. But you have to bring more than one dimension.
                    Some posters only slag off/ belittle people, all they do.
                    Some people only post in certain thread types, they should contribute to all kinds of topics (genres, if you like).
                    Some only/mainly reply to race-bait threads say, and you don't see them pop up much anywhere else much.

They also must have good humour, be able to hold their own in a argument or theyre pwning someone. Basically you gotta be good at it all, and involved in a wide array of threads, get involved.

I find it makes it more like this, funniest is gonna be regarded as the good guy around town, funny as fvuck, brings a smile to the forum. Not an utter clown, 'properly' funny.

Then it leaves best poster to be regarded as top dog, they've been voted best at the 'game' in all or as many aspects of the lounge/scene as possible. For that year you're sort of the legend of the place.

Shittest poster, for that year, whoever gets it is basically 'the ******/****' of the place, the village idiot. The harshest, because it means essentially least liked is what it'll come down to, the votes, all should be public.

Everyone knows who voted for who for what, a little twist.

Maybe for this year try 3 awards and see how it goes. It may stir the place up, then for the 3rd time now I think, a bit of incentive for people to strive for more than just one award, whilst avoiding another one (shittest poster) might shape us up as a collective for betterment.

Just a thought.

Comment

I know I'm not a "consistent" enough poster to qualify. But my exposing Anorak as Rockin' has to be up there as one of the best threads this year.

Comment

Working...
                      X