Question regarding Brush

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    do not blame Pip or Sheed....sometimes, greatness just cant be stopped
    It was Sheed's fault tbh, Pippen was trying to crowd him into Sheed but he stayed back long enough to give Kobe the time for Shaq to come to the rim.

Comment

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
      It was Sheed's fault tbh, Pippen was trying to crowd him into Sheed but he stayed back long enough to give Kobe the time for Shaq to come to the rim.

watch it again...it was Pip's fault

Comment

Comment

Wait, Brush is Korean?

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
            Wait, Brush is Korean?
            We shall never know now.....

Comment

Wait, Brush is Korean?
              He only likes black fighters but makes an exception for Golovkin(half Korean) who is typically a fighter he would hate.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                He only likes black fighters but makes an exception for Golovkin(half Korean) who is typically a fighter he would hate.

Comment

BrushMyKimchi

Comment

Why is he leaving? It won't be for good, he'll not be able to resist it, I broke after 7/8 months of no BScene.

Because of that break, I've a job that earns me near double what I ever have, and as of last Monday, have a mortgage on my own 2 bedroom bungalow (you gotta start somewhere on the property ladder, and it's fukin hard for a single male in the UK to get on the property ladder, peeps gotta rent, UK is a fukin big ****).

If he did go, wouldn't worry, he will come back, all of us do in the end. He'll be back even better. We should make ourselves useful, all chip in and buy him an electric scooter, and donate his wheelchair to Rockin' whom has a 23yr old wheelchair that was 2nd hand even back then, that'd be constructive on our part.

As a community WE MUST LOOK AFTER OUR CRIPPLES! Whom look like and are shaped more like Prawns with the intellect of an inbred sheep.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      BrushMyKimchi
                      Thread starting is serious business to some people, huh!

Homeboy really left because of that ****?

In all my years here, this is one of the funniest exits ever.

Comment

Working...
                      X