No announcement yet.

GA Man Wins 3 Mil USD(Lottery), Starts Meth Empire, FAILS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting read. Thanks for sharing.

I don't think the two are that similar other than losing all their winnings, though.

The meth king guy, I think you have to respect him less.

This King of Chavs guy, he admitted he wanted to go crazy with spending from the get-go, gave 4 mil to his family (respectable) and partied hard for 10 years. He says he is happier now that he is back to reality, and lives closer to his daughter. He has lost weight, and is content being a normal citizen again.

Yea, it's easy to point the finger and call him a fool, but who are we to tell another grown man what to do with his money? I would have invested a good portion, but this guy seems not only happy now, but content with how it all went down. It was like one big vacation for him, and now he is content being normal again.

I have to respect that.

A side note: isn't daily mail a fringe fake new site/tabloid? When the daily mail reported the Fury PED rumors, people were bashing it as "oh, it's only daily mail doe" in NSB. Just curious.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      Interesting read. Thanks for sharing.

I don't think the two are that similar other than losing all their winnings, though.

The meth king guy, I think you have to respect him less.

This King of Chavs guy, he admitted he wanted to go crazy with spending from the get-go, gave 4 mil to his family (respectable) and partied hard for 10 years. He says he is happier now that he is back to reality, and lives closer to his daughter. He has lost weight, and is content being a normal citizen again.

Yea, it's easy to point the finger and call him a fool, but who are we to tell another grown man what to do with his money? I would have invested a good portion, but this guy seems not only happy now, but content with how it all went down. It was like one big vacation for him, and now he is content being normal again.

I have to respect that.

A side note: isn't daily mail a fringe fake new site/tabloid? When the daily mail reported the Fury PED rumors, people were bashing it as "oh, it's only daily mail doe" in NSB. Just curious.
      The daily mail is a ****ty tabloid, but the king of chavs story was absolutely everywhere, the guys a loser.

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
        The daily mail is a ****ty tabloid, but the king of chavs story was absolutely everywhere, the guys a loser.
        This is true. I'd read about the guy awhile back.

Comment

What a crazy story, had to read it again lol.

Comment

Comment

He deserves a life sentence for his stupidity, the guy will walk free after he squeals on his plug. Euro-American pssy.

Comment

What an idiot

Comment

What a criminal minded idiot, he could have invested like 50 grand into an App and charge a fee, and invest some in commercial real estate property in his area to businesses and had a steady flow of income he could have easily made 50k a month with the right investments.

Comment

Is this what you guys call mansions in UK?

Comment

He was no Walter White, that's for sure...

Comment

Working...
                      X