How the **** do you use the forum search on here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How the **** do you use the forum search on here

God damn, the search forum tool is pure crap

How the **** does it work.. I will search for threads and have never been able to find one.. Someone please bump the Jailbroke Amazon firestick thread.. You would think that thread would be easy to find,,, it's three pretty unique words not used in a whole lot of thread titles,, but damn, everytime it's invalid tags or some bullshiiiit like this

I tried it a handful times over a few years, pathetic is an understatement. I've put in the name of the thread in before and it didn't come up, I think it's a troll is you ask me. Doesn't work..

Comment

You don't it's terrible

Comment

Do not use the search function.

Comment

It took me 5 secs lol. The search is kind of broken but all you had to do was go to advance search, change it to titles only and search firestick

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...ight=Firestick

Comment

You use google

Comment

go on google

site:boxingscene.com [thread starter] [keywords in the title or phrases you remember in the thread]

Comment

im still trying to figure out how to do the mention thing....

smdh....

Bigger Problem?

imo,

how to use mention thing>>>>>>>>>> how to use forum search.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  God damn, the search forum tool is pure crap

How the **** does it work.. I will search for threads and have never been able to find one.. Someone please bump the Jailbroke Amazon firestick thread.. You would think that thread would be easy to find,,, it's three pretty unique words not used in a whole lot of thread titles,, but damn, everytime it's invalid tags or some bullshiiiit like this
                  The search function in this forum sucks fat thick slimy D!CK.....................in other words......YOU DON'T.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                    im still trying to figure out how to do the mention thing....

smdh....

Bigger Problem?

imo,

how to use mention thing>>>>>>>>>> how to use forum search.

Add a "@" to a poster's username or wrap their name in [mention] [/mention]

Comment

Working...
                    X