Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if I told you..... that Zaroku and Tago Nang Tago are the same person?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
    Yep. And Granny's still got it.

The homey Chief coming through with the Linda Carter pic!

(Yeah, I'd still ****)

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
      Yep. And Granny's still got it.

1 tall can needed....Linda Carter would get the business

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
        The homey Chief coming through with the Linda Carter pic!

(Yeah, I'd still ****)
        Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        1 tall can needed....Linda Carter would get the business
        Wuddup my good Men. More GrandmaWonder for the thread. :wank:

Comment

• I wanna be nailin Mrs Pailin!

Comment

• i must say, it is quite flattering to have a thread about me with over 100 replies.

one day i will be feared and respected around these parts. and in years passed i will be revered as a legendary poster.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              Tago is definitely an alt. Omowale and Tago are the same guy.
              Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
              there is a high probability that tago is omwale.

omwale is a black power poster who might actually be white and the fact that tago is always talking about BBC CUCKERY should have been a dead give away. omwale hates all things non black and what better way to hide than to pretend to be a half white half asian???

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              The person has some form of mental illness, to make up that many alts and to go at each other with differing views talking to himself starting fake fights.

I mean if you had ONE alt and I could understand but using a dynamic IP and creating several alts.

If you noticed Tago, alexkid and a few others make the same type of relationship threads, Zaro is fixated on penis and all this other stuff.

Tago and Zaro both get randomly agitated and reply in the same fashion the way they were attacking each other is strange, it was like a real fight it was like a guy talking to himself pretending to fight back but no anger.

Very strange.

I know who this person is and I hope they get help, they might even be using the computer from an insane asylum or mental health facility?

Im very observational, some of the replies I remember this person was talking about older stuff, yet now is only in their 20s but even know about stuff that was popular in the 90s? hmmm caught slipping.
              So it looks like it's pretty much agreed upon that Tago is omowale. this thread is great! He is getting PISSED ON in this thread and others.

Originally posted by Szef View Post
              Wouldn't surprised me if that f*ggot was Tago.

Remember, Omowale started as Inkanyamba, then created multiple alts all of which got banned. Some of them were really cringe worthy. Jewish store owner, a white 14 year old TMT fan, Nate Campbell... And that's just off the top of my head.

I'm actually surprised his Omowale account lasted that long. And now he's (allegedly) some Asian loser with self esteem issues.

Boy is learning!
              this is just sad and frightening. What on earth is this guys problem. Now it's become clear he has some very deep mental issues. Some people are just weird like that. You can tell he doesn't have many friends in the real world or none at all. Guy is weird to the core. I actually feel sorry for him now.
              Thanks to all of your investigative reports, I will never look at tago the same again. This guy clearly needs help.
              Last edited by vitalisfist; 08-02-2016, 05:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by vitalisfist View Post
                So it looks like it's pretty much agreed upon that Tago is omowale. this thread is great! He is getting PISSED ON in this thread and others.
                how did u forget to mention that he's also on my friends list? even more evidence! do i have to provide u with info now so u can get a proper investigation going?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
                  how did u forget to mention that he's also on my friends list? even more evidence! do i have to provide u with info now so u can get a proper investigation going?

Damage is already done. Everyone thinks and knows you are omowale.

seek help ASAP, omowale.

That is not normal at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by vitalisfist View Post
                    Damage is already done. Everyone thinks and knows you are omowale.

seek help ASAP, omowale.

That is not normal at all.
                    i cant, i've already been denied by every mental asylum within a 100 mile radius

Comment

• Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
                      i cant, i've already been denied by every mental asylum within a 100 mile radius

you have a Prius...keep driving

Comment

Working...
                      X