No announcement yet.

Is your brain Republican or Democrat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is your brain Republican or Democrat?

I thought this was a pretty interesting, albeit unscientific quiz : 27 questions. None of them have anything to do with politics. Then they guess your political leanings based on your answers.

They got mine right and pegged me as a Democrat, though it also noted that I was 33% Republican. Not sure which answers they based that on, but it's interesting to take nonetheless, just because the questions are so ****ing weird.

www.chartsme.com

Take the quiz and post your results.

67% republican,,, 33% democrat..

The questions aren't random.. They are designed to show what you are use to in everyday life. Take for instance the ****roach in someone's home.. If you weren't disgusted, then your probably use to them, probably from a poor area, most likely a democrat.. If you were disgusted, you are use to a higher standard of living and probably not in a dirty area with ****roachs and most likely republican..

Comment

My brain is 100% anti-Hillary.

Comment

I'm sun burnt so I'm complaining here

Comment

Your brain is a Democrat.

Conservative (28%)
          Liberal (72%)

Yea, this doesn't apply to politics at all it seems

Comment

LOL, that test is bullschite. It said I was 77% Democrat and I hate the Democrats. The roach thing....I hate roaches but I understand why and how they could end up on someone's house. Does that mean I like or accept roaches? No, it means that I know well enought not to insult someone when I am in their home. Test is based on some generalizations that doesn't represent reality.

I'd never vote Democrat, their disdain for following the law is sickening.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              67% republican,,, 33% democrat..

The questions aren't random.. They are designed to show what you are use to in everyday life. Take for instance the ****roach in someone's home.. If you weren't disgusted, then your probably use to them, probably from a poor area, most likely a democrat.. If you were disgusted, you are use to a higher standard of living and probably not in a dirty area with ****roachs and most likely republican..
              Man those bastards are everywhere, specially here in the tropic, thank God for screenings on windows and doors

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                My brain is 100% anti-Hillary.
                My dick is in the same boat.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  LOL, that test is bullschite. It said I was 77% Democrat and I hate the Democrats. The roach thing....I hate roaches but I understand why and how they could end up on someone's house. Does that mean I like or accept roaches? No, it means that I know well enought not to insult someone when I am in their home. Test is based on some generalizations that doesn't represent reality.

I'd never vote Democrat, their disdain for following the law is sickening.
                  Yea, I'm conservative on most issues and the test pinned me as a liberal...

Comment

I've voted for three Republicans in 15 years of voting. Every other candidate I've ever voted for (and I vote in every election from local to federal) has been democrat. I'm voting Trump. If he doesn't build the wall and start throwing out the illegals, we vote him out of office.

Comment

Working...
                    X