No announcement yet.

*** The Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread ***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
    Lol @ the ****ty pole choices, Lakers, Knicks, Bulls, Heat, etc. Please summer league is over. The only thing the Lakers, Knicks, Heat might win is the lottery.

You still gonna be a fan when Ballmer moves them to Seattle?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      You still gonna be a fan when Ballmer moves them to Seattle?
      I heard that he might be looking into building a new stadium in So Cal. I want the team to stay in Los Angeles but who knows what will happen. I can understand Ballmer not wanting the Clips to be in the Lakers shadow anymore. There's no reason to leave Los Angeles imo. Ballmer is still making plenty of bread.

Comment

LOL Suns. At least edit it to a good team like the Timberwolves

Comment

Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
          Yeah but when will the Clips win one and take over LA ???

Don't know, it's really put up or shut up time for this team. CP3 and BG32 will be free agents at the end of the year. If this team fails again they will be broken up for sure. I wouldn't be shocked if Griffin gets moved sometime during the season. It depends on who we can get for him. I would love to add Giannis Antetokounmpo to this team in the off season.

Comment

I think cavs win next season.

Comment

Originally posted by vitalisfist View Post
              I think cavs win next season.
              No way, the Suns got this just look at the poll

Comment

No way, the Suns got this just look at the poll
                Is Booker gonna go off or some ****.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
                  Is Booker gonna go off or some ****.
                  Booker, Bledsoe, Knight, Chandler, Bender, Chriss the Suns will be unstoppable. They're gonna burn through the entire league.

Comment

Booker, Bledsoe, Knight, Chandler, Bender, Chriss the Suns will be unstoppable. They're gonna burn through the entire league.

Will Booker break Wilt the stilts record of points in a game. 101.

Brandumb knight is too shaqtin to be successful

Comment

Don't know, it's really put up or shut up time for this team. CP3 and BG32 will be free agents at the end of the year. If this team fails again they will be broken up for sure. I wouldn't be shocked if Griffin gets moved sometime during the season. It depends on who we can get for him. I would love to add Giannis Antetokounmpo to this team in the off season.
                      Bucks ain't gonna trade Giannis for anyone you'd offer. The Greek freak is like the franchise here, and Bucks know it. If you guys had CP3, it wouldn't work. Only reason Giannis is being moved to PG is because he needs the ball a lot.

Comment

Working...
                      X