Collapse
No announcement yet.

*** The Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread ***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seriously the West All Star team next year is going to be stacked.

How the hell are we going to figure that out

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
      Paul George to OKC
      Wooow.

I've been living under a rock lately when it comes to this NBA offseason, but had any of the usual talking heads hinted at this move?

That's a game changer. For both the East and the West.

Comment

• Any word on the Raptors?

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Any word on the Raptors?
          Not that ive seen. Hope Lowry stays.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
            The East went from shitty to complete shit. First Butler now George leave the East for the West.

Lebron will have an even easier time getting to the finals than years past. The West is going to be ****ing stacked next year.

Iguodala scheduled to meet with the Spurs 1st, good chance they sign him especially since they want to move Green.
            The East sucks, just can't get their act together for whatever reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              Not that ive seen. Hope Lowry stays.
              Me too because I don't see them attempting to get another PG. If Lowry is gone though, just grab up Rondo.

Comment

• Spurs re-sign Mills, 4 years 50 million. Simmons will most likely walk.

This team is DONE. Mills was no help against HOU or GS last year while Simmons was one of our best. Aldridge doesn't want to play for us anymore and they're looking to move another one of our best Lebron defenders in Green.

They're going to extend Gasol as well even though he's unplayable against athletic teams. On top of that they're still not going to trade Parker, yet another guy unplayable vs GS.

Lebron has Irving, Durant Curry, Harden CP3, Westbrook PG, Davis Cousins, Butler Towns, etc. meanwhile Leonard has Mills and LA. Every other star in this league is paired next to another star except for Leonard.

Don't be surprised if he bolts in free agency, I would. Everybody says they want to play for the Spurs but nobody ever actually comes over. The last guy was LA and now he does't want to stay here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  Seriously the West All Star team next year is going to be stacked.

How the hell are we going to figure that out
                  All I know is Lonzo will be the West's starting PG in the all star game for the next 10 years

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    Any word on the Raptors?
                    They resigned ibaka for like 3 or 4 years, 55-65 million, something like that

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                      They resigned ibaka for like 3 or 4 years, 55-65 million, something like that
                      Yeah man.... What is your team Ali?

Comment

Working...
                      X