Collapse
No announcement yet.

*** The Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread ***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Korver with a 3 to put the Hawks up 10 with 4 left to play.

Wouldn't even be that close if Dwight could hit the broadside of a fucking barn at the stripe. 6-18

Comment

• Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
      How about my Bulls doe!? Up 24 as we speak against the Nets, and up as big as 29 pts. We also routed the Celtics, and Pacers. 2 teams that were pegged as top 3 EC teams. Pretty much won this game, and on our way to 3-0. I'm pleasantly surprised how amazing this team looks. Spacing? LMAO. When you have 2-3 legit ball handlers, and play makers on the court at the same time, that's what creates spacing. Ball and player movement. And our defense and rebounding has been amazing as well.
      I predict a hard fought 7 game series with the Cavs, where we ultimately lose in game 7. And man, Rondo has been the gift that keeps on giving. Such a stark contrast from Rose, and his ball stopping, and shot jacking. Rondo's brought such a crazy command of our offense, and a pace Fred's been dreaming of playing at. I LOVE THIS TEAM!

I just hope MCW gets well soon. We're gonna need him as our backup PG. He's been amazing as well. The kid's such a beast on defense, and rebounds like a C. Love him. And he's not taking stupid shots like when he was on the Bucks. Really playing within himself.
      I'm surprised by how well the Bulls have played in the 1st 3 games. It's early to proclaim the Bulls as the Cavs biggest challenger in the East. Toronto, Indiana, and Boston will have something to say about that...should be interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        Mirotic been on fire since the season started Bulls are balling they got a nice mix of defense and offense they got to keep everyone healthy though too many injury prone players on the roster
        Thank God we don't have Rose, and Noahs unreliable ass anymore. Rose, you never when hes going down, and Noah, he always misses the damn playoffs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
          I'm surprised by how well the Bulls have played in the 1st 3 games. It's early to proclaim the Bulls as the Cavs biggest challenger in the East. Toronto, Indiana, and Boston will have something to say about that...should be interesting.
          Yeah, I know it's early, but it's not just that they're winning, but they've all been blowouts. We haven't started the season 3-0 since the MJ days.

And the reason why I'm so confident we can keep this up is because our positives are all sustainable. Weve been murdering teams in the rebound department, and out defense hasn't been this good since the Thibs era. Also, the ball had been moving so lovely, anx players are actually anticipating getting the ball if they're open, unlike the post injury, Rose era. God, I hated the past 2 seasons with rusty, not the same, Rose, injured Noah, and super slow ass Pau.

The Bulls are actually fun to watch again. And for the Raptors, don't scare me, at all. I only really see yhe Hawks and Cavs as possible losses in a 7 game series. And even then, they still don't have that 1 star that can takeover. We have their style of b ball, and 2 star players that can takeover,and carry the team during a playoff series.

Comment

• NBA Basketball in 40 minutes

Cavs vs Rockets

Game moved up because of the World Series

Comment

• James harden is terrible at defense

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
                James harden is terrible at defense
                I love how he just stands there. Not even trying

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post