Collapse
No announcement yet.

*** The Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread ***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hearing Portland is interested in Paul George and Aldridge. I hope they do not go that route, but if we can unload a bad contract along with picks for Aldridge I might be ok with him coming crawling back. Paul George would be a rental aka we should not do it...

Hoping that Blazers can trade up tonight doe, we got 15, 20 and 26 picks, should be interesting...

Comment

• Aldridge has demanded a trade from the Spurs, he also unfollowed the Spurs on twitter. The Spurs are also attempting to trade Danny Green, possibly to the Cavs.

Spurs showing interest in acquiring Paul George, Derrick Rose, or lottery picks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
        Aldridge has demanded a trade from the Spurs, he also unfollowed the Spurs on twitter. The Spurs are also attempting to trade Danny Green, possibly to the Cavs.

Spurs showing interest in acquiring Paul George, Derrick Rose, or lottery picks.
        Spurs want no part of d-rose

Might as well sign penny hardaway if u want an injured pg

Comment

• I'll school every single one of these dudes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            Spurs want no part of d-rose

Might as well sign penny hardaway if u want an injured pg
            I don't want him, Parker is out for at least half the season as it is, maybe they want someone to keep him company on the bench

Comment

• LeVar is going to dominate tonight's special. Just shouted out my homie Zeus

Comment

• Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
                Hearing Portland is interested in Paul George and Aldridge. I hope they do not go that route, but if we can unload a bad contract along with picks for Aldridge I might be ok with him coming crawling back. Paul George would be a rental aka we should not do it...

Hoping that Blazers can trade up tonight doe, we got 15, 20 and 26 picks, should be interesting...

Why isn't Golden State getting picks doe

Comment

• Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
                  LeVar is going to dominate tonight's special. Just shouted out my homie Zeus
                  He is so ******ed

Comment

• cavs looking to add both danny green and lamarcus aldridge

Comment

• Lakers are taking that Drake looking mother****er stupid pick imo

Comment

Working...
                      X