Collapse
No announcement yet.

*** The Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread ***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i feel my LeBron hate coming back in full force...51% of me kinda wants the Warriors to win

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      i feel my LeBron hate coming back in full force...51% of me kinda wants the Warriors to win
      Ain't no part of you hates Draymond or KD. That hate will go away if you watch less cowturd

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
        Ain't no part of you hates Draymond or KD. That hate will go away if you watch less cowturd

yea man...i was listening to Colin slobbering on Lebron's nuts this morning...it was despicable

Comment

yea man...i was listening to Colin slobbering on Lebron's nuts this morning...it was despicable

Yeah but I'm sure Lebon bon was cry'n and flop'n when Cowturd was given him the business.

You seen that overbite on Cowturd ???

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
            Yeah but I'm sure Lebon bon was cry'n and flop'n when Cowturd was given him the business.

You seen that overbite on Cowturd ???

who you rootin for, Bernie?

Comment

i feel my LeBron hate coming back in full force...51% of me kinda wants the Warriors to win
              Weak ass Conference + Lebron Superteam = 7 Finals apperances

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                Weak ass Conference + Lebron Superteam = 7 Finals apperances

it's tough man...our company has a brand partnership with the Warriors since our HQ is up there...i keep getting emails about the ****ing Warriors

Comment

it's tough man...our company has a brand partnership with the Warriors since our HQ is up there...i keep getting emails about the ****ing Warriors
                  I hate both teams but for me, the tie breaker is Dan Gilbert

Seeing this guy fail makes my dick

Comment

No I signed you up to receive emails. Never even got a thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      No I signed you up to receive emails. Never even got a thank you
                      we actually have a company contest right now...got this today

We’re sending one lucky employee and a guest to Game 2 of the NBA Finals on Sunday, June 4 at Oracle Arena! Employees in all offices are eligible to enter. Prize includes one pair of tickets, plus travel to the Bay Area, meals and accommodations (see below for details).

if i win, im wearing my Kobe jersey and just booing the whole time

Comment

Working...
                      X