Collapse
No announcement yet.

*** The Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread ***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dubs starting the year the same way they ended it. Good Fuk them and Kevin the cuck

Comment

• Spurs beating them up on the Offensive glass.

Warriors better get their heads out of their assets with these turnovers.

Spurs balling.

Comment

• 64 1st half points

Comment

• Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
          I didn't even realize the Blazers were playing today. You're watching the better game thus far.
          Yes, I mean I only caught it since like mid first half but very nice game.

Comment

• I bet they miss their bench.

Comment

• Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
              Yes, I mean I only caught it since like mid first half but very nice game.
              In case you didn't know the Spurs are ripping the Dubs 64-46 @ the half. Lilard and McCollum doing work for Rip City.

Comment

• Kenny Smith put the over/under for Dubs losses this season @ 5 lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
                  In case you didn't know the Spurs are ripping the Dubs 64-46 @ the half. Lilard and McCollum doing work for Rip City.

Yeah, I am not watching that one, might have to turn it on in the background to hear that, makes my day.

Bron of course defeated Melo right?

Comment

• Blazers are being sloppy....... Utah is obviously an improved team, impressed with them as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post

Yeah, I am not watching that one, might have to turn it on in the background to hear that, makes my day.

Bron of course defeated Melo right?
                      Cavs killed Knicks by almost 30. The Blazers are 1 good big away from being a legitimate contender.

Comment

Working...
                      X