No announcement yet.

*** The Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread ***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
    Somewhere around the end of the third quarter I started feeling bad for Westbrook. But then he made bad after bad shot to start the fourth(1 for 10).

No offence to OKC fans, I know they don't have a of good players, but there was a point when he should have got someone else involved. Point guards sometimes do that.. don't they??
    Westbrook did the same in Game 2 when he took over 43 shots. Sometimes he tries TOO hard. He's the reason why they win, and the reason why they lose.

Comment

• Rumor has it that Curry will head to Indiana this off-season to play with Paul George. Apparently Curry is really tight with Larry Bird. George and Curry would be the best duo in the NBA.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        time to blow it all up
        If Curry doesn't join George in Indiana, I'm hoping that George will be playing with CP3 and DJ6 next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
          Rumor has it that Curry will head to Indiana this off-season to play with Paul George. Apparently Curry is really tight with Larry Bird. George and Curry would be the best duo in the NBA.
          I'm assuming you are talking about Seth Curry?

Comment

• Bring PG to Chicago , Bulls need a point guard and it's like an hour drive from Indiana

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              Steph Curry, he said he was sick of all the fairweather fans and wanted to go to hoosier state. A real basketball state

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                Steph Curry, he said he was sick of all the fairweather fans and wanted to go to hoosier state. A real basketball state
                You have to be drunker than I am to want to leave the Bay and play in crappy Indiana.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  No Steph Curry loves PG13. He wants to play with him again. They became very close while playing together on the USA basketball team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                    Yep, Steph admires the state of Indiana's love for basketball. Steph loves PG13's game and he's close to Larry Bird. Would be an interesting move...

Comment

• Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
                      No Steph Curry loves PG13. He wants to play with him again. They became very close while playing together on the USA basketball team.
                      That had to be years ago though because Stephen didn't play on the USA team this summer.

I don't think he will leave GS.

Comment

Working...
                      X