• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

Ouch

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Ouch
      She taller and she can dunk.

Comment

• Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
        I voted for the Cavs, dude acts like Houston got Snubbed but not about the GOAT team Portland?
        I like Portland this year. You guys are just a piece or so away from being a legitimate contender.

Comment

• Comment

• Hey guys, wondering if you can help me out.

I'm looking for some sweet internet memes of Chris Paul in the NBA Finals.

Or maybe even the Conference Finals.

You having this problem as well?

Because I'm having the damndest time finding anything.

Maybe I need to go check out the Deep Web or some shit.

Comment

Hey guys, wondering if you can help me out.

What's funny is nobody is hyping up CP3 or saying he's better than Curry. Curry has underperformed on the biggest stage despite all of his hype, period. Aren't you supposed to be a Kings fan? You don't even mention Collison or the Kings @ all. Yet you spend all your time gassing up Curry and the Dubs. Hmmm.......

Comment

• Cp3 Would of done far better in the finals than curry did with that supporting cast around him IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
                  What's funny is nobody is hyping up CP3 or saying he's better than Curry. Curry has underperformed on the biggest stage despite all of his hype, period. Aren't you supposed to be a Kings fan? You don't even mention Collison or the Kings @ all. Yet you spend all your time gassing up Curry and the Dubs. Hmmm.......
                  The fuck would I bring up Darren Collison for when talking about the best PG's in the league?

Kings will win 30-ish games this year in their nice new Golden 1 arena, and Boogie will be a fantasy players dream, while being a knucklehead.

Now, about those Chris Paul memes...

Comment

The fuck would I bring up Darren Collison for when talking about the best PG's in the league?

Kings will win 30-ish games this year in their nice new Golden 1 arena, and Boogie will be a fantasy players dream, while being a knucklehead.

Now, about those Chris Paul memes...
                    Stop fronting, you bash CP3 when Curry gets called out. I don't understand that logic. CP3 isn't the only unanimous MVP in league history nor is CP3 hyped to the gills like Curry. You adopt the Dubs because your team is garbage. I get it.

Comment

Hey guys, wondering if you can help me out.

Breakdancing Conference Finals

Comment

Working...
                      X