Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Black people front, White people back" BLM terrorist group!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How mad did that racist black ****** make all of you guys? That's like a triple Red K lounge warrior.

Comment

She is clearly stupid and doesn't care that this makes her and her cause look bigoted and bad.

I can see why you guys are so upset. This shows how very hard being white in America is. How you guys deal with this type of oppression without resorting to violence is amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        I can see why you guys are so upset. This shows how very hard being white in America is. How you guys deal with this type of oppression without resorting to violence is amazing.
        Yes, and it's getting worse. Last time I was in the USA, I saw a lot of white people working at minimum wage jobs. Blacks are much better off.

You can be a former drag queen and cocaine abuser, and still become president of the United States. You can say you are proud of your own race without being called a racist. You can always root for people of your own race in sports, and never be disapproved of for doing so. You can be less qualified for a job, but still be chosen over white people due to affirmative action.

Comment

Working...
        X