Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Youtube money" finally broken down. Would you quit your job and be a youtuber?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
    Haha I wouldn't do that to just anyone, this guy deserved every bit of it though. Not going to lie I thoroughly enjoy watching the trolls destroy his life.

Think of all the pieces of **** in the world who do terrible things and never have to answer for it, never get in trouble for it, never nave to pay the consequences for their actions.

For me, this was humanities way to get payback for once.
    What type of stuff did you guys do to ruin his life?

Comment

i would do it if i were interesting enough

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
        What type of stuff did you guys do to ruin his life?
        This was the video that started it.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJVMkzGM5h4&sns=em

The ****** in the video (actual ******), put a order 66 on Blaha. He has a army of trolls who attack whoever he targets. (it's a crazy world)

Usually he does a order 66 and people just attack the videos with dislikes, and rude comments, and maybe a few videos here and there, really they just try to hurt your YouTube channel.

But with Blaha it went to a whole new level of trolling. He's scared to even leave his house now. And if you type his name in google or YouTube, all you'll get is our videos. It will be on the internet for life, guy is screwed.

Its honestly to much to explain.
        We basically dug up his entire Internet history over the past 15 years,.
        Contacted his family, his girlfriend, exposed all his lies and crazy bs.
        We got an article out up on popular military which has a huge following, and we accused him of stolen valor.
        We have got him kicked out of his gym, gun range.
        We have had clothing companies demand he never wears their clothes again.

So much other crap, too much to type it all out.
        Last edited by AddiX; 07-26-2016, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
          My son watches this ****in kid on Youtube.

All he does is unboxes toys but he has millions of subscribers.

Kid is like 8 years old and is already a millionaire.
          i've seen some of those videos. seriously that shit is ******ed. you are fucking opening a box??

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
            i've seen some of those videos. seriously that shit is ******ed. you are fucking opening a box??

The kid my son watches reviews the toys too.

I'm guessing toy companies send him the stuff and in return they get free advertising.

Kid makes $1.3 mil a year.

Comment

I'm guessing toy companies send him the stuff and in return they get free advertising.

damn! that's a shitload of money

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                I've been involved in a trolling campaign against a YouTube celeb that made me decide to never in my life become a youtuber. Once you put yourself in the public, you put yourself out there as a target.

These guys brought trolling to a level I've never seen before. We pretty much destroyed his life, it was awesome.

what's awesome about that?

Comment

What? 1.3 mil from YouTube or those toy companies? I remember a few years back like some top 10 list of most watched youtubers were awarded with YouTube stock/shares.

Comment

It's an unsustainable income model. Take the losing side on some hot topic and half their audience is gone. It's not like these guys are banking insane money. They're this generation's one hit wonders.

Comment

Originally posted by clmags12 View Post
                      What? 1.3 mil from YouTube or those toy companies? I remember a few years back like some top 10 list of most watched youtubers were awarded with YouTube stock/shares.
                      Doesn't really say from the article I read

n’t a lot of people with more than 280 million views on YouTube. Evan, the 7 year old behind EvanTubeHD, the family friendly YouTube channel that has racked up a staggering 443 million views in just a few years. He is the 20th-highest-paid YouTube star, earning up to an estimated $1.32 million yearly.

Comment

Working...
                      X