Collapse
No announcement yet.

War of Religion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There has to be some rational middle ground solution to all this. No one (well maybe there are some) wants to experience a full out religious or ideological war where innocent people will invariably bear the brunt, nor do we want to continue with this everyday terrorism.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
      WTF are you idiots even taking about.

Who gives a **** who outnumbers who, this isn't Russia vs Germany, it's 2016, they dont even have boats or shoes, and we have stealth bombers and laser guided missiles.

There isn't going to be any mega war.
      Dude you didn't understand my post..I meant we as in the public....the people of the world(this includes Muslims believe it or not)outnumber terrorists and armies

Comment

I think we are too civilized to have wars on religion nowadays. Most people of any religion or no religion are just chilling the f#ck out. Granted when someone does go super ape**** odds are massively leaning towards some sorta religious belief, but you can't take out all the people of a particular religion cuz of some minority of crazy mfers.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
          You should rephrase that as terrorist ******s.

Im muzzy. Im with u all the way against these terrorists. They are crazy motherf....

Get the AKs bro

STFU I'm terrorist ****** and your a takfiri apostate! we gonna git yah.

we's get the AR-15 ready alohasnackbar!.
          Last edited by Amazinger; 07-27-2016, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
            No, we don't.

Muslims outnumber Europeans by at least 5 to 1 and have a much higher birthrate.

There are nearly 2 billion ******s. Europeans and people of European descent are only 7% of the world's population, and that percentage is decreasing.
            I don't know if you a trying to mislead or flatly have no idea what you are talking aboot!. But your statement is FALSE!

Comment

Working...
            X