Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the most Ridiculous Red K you've received ???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    no idea.. im all green right now.. quality poster confirmed
    Red K given

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
      Your ****ing with me right? Then whats purple and black k mean?
      Purple and black are just faster acting versions of the same virus that cost more points to give to somebody. They're mostly used for giving AIDS to the guys with 50-100+ karma levels.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
        Purple and black are just faster acting versions of the same virus that cost more points to give to somebody. They're mostly used for giving AIDS to the guys with 50-100+ karma levels.
        No wonder that bastard didnt reply when i asked his ass what it was. So.....how much time do i have doc?

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
          No wonder that bastard didnt reply when i asked his ass what it was. So.....how much time do i have doc?
          I think he's messing with you, a little harmless fun...

I got a gray karma myself last week without any comment from the sender... I don't know what it represents, but not likely to be the touch of Death... So relax..

Comment

Originally posted by MindGame View Post
            I think he's messing with you, a little harmless fun...

I got a gray karma myself last week without any comment from the sender... I don't know what it represents, but not likely to be the touch of Death... So relax..
            That bastard! Remind me to give him some grey k. Give his ass some e-aids

Comment

Working...
            X