Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are the Golden State Warriors now a super team?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    what are you trying to say BG?
    I'm still mad at Durrant doe

Comment

Originally posted by Fearless Angel View Post
      Of course they are. I'm a fan of the GSW and Steph Curry and I wanted so bad for them to win back 2 back champions so they could shut up everybody who was rooting for Cleveland that said they only won last year bcuz Irving and Love didn't play.

Golden State should've won this year, they were dominating the series until Lebron started to cry about Draymond calling him b!tch after they had their little scuffle, a situation that Lebron clearly instigated. Then of course the league suspended Draymond to extend the series and make it more interesting, it's all about them ratings baby.

That ***** made my blood boil . Before the series I didn't even care about Lebron but after that I started to hate Leb!tch (as a basketball player) probably more than ever before. But at the same time Curry played horrible in that series, he choked big time.

My point is that GSW had a great team before Durant and the thing I like most about them is that they build that team through the draft. They didn't trade for an all star or sign a big name in free agency to become championship contenders. I wanted that team to stay together for a long time and win multiple championships.

Now with Durant in GS the NBA will be so boring. They won't have serious competition in the West just like Cleveland in the East. Prepare to see Cleveland vs GSW in the finals for the next couple of years.
      You sound like a faggot

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
        You sound like a faggot
        A Super Team Brush, now gtfo my thread

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          I'm still mad at Durrant doe
          Hey the guy wants a ring, what better place to do it?

#BAYAREA

Comment

They are more than a super team, they are the best team in history and have a good chance to win 80 games. They have the most lethal shooter of all time in Steph Curry and a dominant superstar in Durant. I can't wait to watch the trail of tears and destruction they leave behind as they plow through the league and make a mockery of the other 29 teams. Lebron's hairline is gonna be at the back of his neck after the Warriors sweep his bum azz in the Finals next year.

Comment

Dumbest ****ing question ever in a thread... 73-9 team adds an ATG in his prime...

Why is this even a thread or debate...

Comment

Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
                They are more than a super team, they are the best team in history and have a good chance to win 80 games. They have the most lethal shooter of all time in Steph Curry and a dominant superstar in Durant. I can't wait to watch the trail of tears and destruction they leave behind as they plow through the league and make a mockery of the other 29 teams. Lebron's hairline is gonna be at the back of his neck after the Warriors sweep his bum azz in the Finals next year.

Who are they going to guard and leave open? Curry? Klay? Durant?

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  Dumbest ****ing question ever in a thread... 73-9 team adds an ATG in his prime...

Oh I'm just rubbing it in everyone's face (Brush)

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    Oh I'm just rubbing it in everyone's face (Brush)
                    And I can rub the fact that the Cavs won the 2016 championship in your face.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post

Their bench got gouged.

Comment

Working...
                      X