No announcement yet.

Breaking: Shots fired in Munich shopping centre

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by King_ View Post
    Do you understand now you Assyrian idiot? (lol)
    Ah so you edited your post just to add this 'bigoted' remark, showing that your whole BS about "love all races" is just you trying to defend muslims, but you're obviously as filled with hatred as any other islamist animal. Your entire reason for invading this thread just fell down face first.

Comment

• Originally posted by BKM- View Post
      Ah so you edited your post just to add this 'bigoted' remark, showing that your whole BS about "love all races" is just you trying to defend muslims, but you're obviously as filled with hatred as any other islamist animal. Your entire reason for invading this thread just fell down face first.
      Oh god. Lmao. Yeah, I edited to add that. It was a joke. I put a "lol" next to it. I literally never heard anybody refer to themselve as "Assyrian" and to start insulting a religion/ethnic group/etc (in this case Islam) start talking about your peoples ancient history in Mesopotamia. Lmao.

If I knew some Assyrianz in real life, I'm sure I'd have no problems getting along with them. After all the stuff they did thousands of years ago in Mesopotamia to further civilization, I can't deny that

Comment

Sounds like your teacher reading your faulty IQ results. You made the ******ed statement, it's too late to change it now as it defines you.

You should say that you and your people don't exist so the world would be a much better place, but things that SHOULD be done or said aren't always done or said right moron?

Yeah so what that only 5% of 1.27million people are muslim terrorists which is 63.5K which is the number of half of Isis.

You act like some liberal fairy loving of all races and people, meanwhile you've already made fun of an ethnic group in this thread so you're just a phony like all muslims. Atleast you don't see me pretending anything, I've talked about my background and don't sugar coat my hate towards groups of people.
        Now your feelings are hurt, because I called you an idiot and laughed at the fact you said the word "Assyrian? Who's the "liberal?"

You're pathetic, dude. I don't give a **** about Assyrians, lmao. I would never in my life spend the resources I have available on this short time on Earth, to develop any kind of hate against your Assyrian people. Believe me.

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post

Comment

Oh god. Lmao. Yeah, I edited to add that. It was a joke. I put a "lol" next to it. I literally never heard anybody refer to themselve as "Assyrian"
            I know you haven't, because you're the type of ****** who comes into a thread about a news story you first admit you have no knowledge on yet you still try to make a case to defend the muslim side.

You don't know much of anything, proven further by the manner in which you 'defend' muslims eurasians like the one in your avatar. Haha Jesus, you should have been OJ's lawyer so that he would have been locked up for killing 2 people to this day.

I can just see your defense now. "Your honor, OJ would never be capable of killing two unarmed people. Sure I've seen him strangle every woman he's ever dated but kill? Impossible. Just like Chechens aren't terrorists at all. Your honor did you know that only a tiny microscopic amount of addix' people are terrorists? Only 5% which is over half the size of Isis?"

Comment

Now your feelings are hurt, because I called you an idiot and laughed at the fact you said the word "Assyrian? Who's the "liberal?"

You're pathetic, dude. I don't give a **** about Assyrians, lmao. I would never in my life spend the resources I have available on this short time on Earth, to develop any kind of hate against your Assyrian people. Believe me.

I have simply fished it out of you. Me shitting on your Chechen people has revealed who you truly are. I tend to get the truth out of people especially the self-righteous ones who claim to be all liberal and advocate racial tolerance.

Basicely you have no right to cry and whiny all over this thread about me rightfully ripping on islamic animals like you because you are no different in terms of attacking groups of people. Believe me I can handle some islamic turd attacking my race, we've survived it for many centuries. It's you who needs to grow some balls and handle criticsm without being a phony hypocrite.

Comment

I know you haven't, because you're the type of ****** who comes into a thread about a news story you first admit you have no knowledge on yet you still try to make a case to defend the muslim side.

You don't know much of anything, proven further by the manner in which you 'defend' muslims eurasians like the one in your avatar. Haha Jesus, you should have been OJ's lawyer so that he would have been locked up for killing 2 people to this day.

I can just see your defense now. "Your honor, OJ would never be capable of killing two unarmed people. Sure I've seen him strangle every woman he's ever dated but kill? Impossible. Just like Chechens aren't terrorists at all. Your honor did you know that only a tiny microscopic amount of addix' people are terrorists? Only 5% which is over half the size of Isis?"
                So, what about the other 95% who are living normal lives and just trying to work hard to feed their families? Should they just kill themselves because there's a small percentage of bad people within their ethnic group? You're a bigot. You're absolutely miserable, evil and your mind is poison.

With that said, I bet you 100% anything that if you ever spewed this type of **** to a couple Chechens in real life.... you'd literally piss your pants, you basement dwelling coward. Lmao.

OH, and who am i defending? Certainly not any terrorists. This is how deluded you are. You expect everybody to want to hang and kill every Muslim or ethnic group consisting of Muslims, simply because there are other Muslims who are terrorists. You are sick.. SORRY, for not thinking that the sportsmen in my avatar should kill himself because maybe some other people from his region are terrorists Wtf. Do you see how toxic your brain is?
                Last edited by King_; 07-23-2016, 05:58 PM.

Comment

I have simply fished it out of you. Me shitting on your Chechen people has revealed who you truly are. I tend to get the truth out of people especially the self-righteous ones who claim to be all liberal and advocate racial tolerance.

Basicely you have no right to cry and whiny all over this thread about me rightfully ripping on islamic animals like you because you are no different in terms of attacking groups of people. Believe me I can handle some islamic turd attacking my race, we've survived it for many centuries. It's you who needs to grow some balls and handle criticsm without being a phony hypocrite.
                  **Basically, you ****in illiterate idiot.

I literally did not attack your race. I laughed. I laughed . I laughed. I laughed. I laughed.

You legitemitely have mental issues, and anybody reading these last few posts are legit cringing for you right now.

Comment

So, what about the other 95% who are living normal lives and just trying to work hard to feed their families? Should they just kill themselves because there's a small percentage of bad people within their ethnic group? You're a bigot. You're absolutely miserable, evil and your mind is poison.
                    Right, so in this paragraph our dear 'King' is talking about how Chechens are such good people.

With that said, I bet you 100% anything that if you ever spewed this type of **** to a couple Chechens in real life.... you'd literally piss your pants, you basement dwelling coward. Lmao.
                    Literally a few sentences later he contradicts it by talking about how Chechens would violently beat and kill someone over words.

Does it get more entertaining than this mental midget? All you have to do is let this runt open his mouth and it produces gold. This one was even more amusing than the 5% quote.

Comment

**Basically, you ****in illiterate idiot.

I literally did not attack your race. I laughed. I laughed . I laughed. I laughed. I laughed.

You legitemitely have mental issues, and anybody reading these last few posts are legit cringing for you right now.
                      Really, they are? You sure they're not cringing at you going:

"Chechens are totally good people. But they would KILL YOU FOR BAD WORDS!"

"Chechens are NOT terrorist. But 5 % of their population are terrorists, a number that consists over half of ISIS!"

Comment

Working...
                      X