Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
    Da fck kind of camera is that?

Nintendo?
    Obviously zoomed in from some footage shot from afar.

You're really not very bright are you.

Go to the "What Song Are You Currently Listening To?" thread. You will be more in your comfort zone.

Comment

• Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
      Obviously zoomed in from some footage shot from afar.

You're really not very bright are you.

Go to the "What Song Are You Currently Listening To?" thread. You will be more in your comfort zone.
      It's a fcking joke ya loser. Jesus Christ we have some grade A, up tight b!tches around here.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        we've reached a point where its more important to some people who the killers aren't then it is who the victims are. what a great world we live in.
        Not really.

I think we all sympathize with victim's families, that goes without saying.

But there's this big elephant in the room and it's name is Islam. Pretending that it doesn't exist won't make it go away.

How many more innocent people have to die because some crazy ****in jihadist decides to finally meet his prophet and the promised 72 virgins?

We need to address the main issue here, and we need to do it now, not tommorow or a week later when everybody forgets about it, just to prevent more attacks and innocent deaths from happening.

Comment

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
          It's a fcking joke ya loser. Jesus Christ we have some grade A, up tight b!tches around here.
          Nah, im pretty sure that was taken with the gameboy camera.

Comment

• This is the first time in the recent shootings that I read that the shooter(s) of a shooting spree got away

I mean come on German police, these guys WANT to get caught. They do these attcks knowing full well that they will get caught and shot. So how the hell are they still at large? How does one of Germanies most populous cities not have police close enough to public places like malls? From the video footage, the shooter did not look like he was in a hurry to run

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              This is the first time in the recent shootings that I read that the shooter(s) of a shooting spree got away

I mean come on German police, these guys WANT to get caught. They do these attcks knowing full well that they will get caught and shot. So how the hell are they still at large? How does one of Germanies most populous cities not have police close enough to public places like malls? From the video footage, the shooter did not look like he was in a hurry to run
              In america he wouldve been shot 46 times before he hit the ground.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom.
                See? But the left scum dont want reports like this out there.

Comment

• Munich newspaper is evacuating, shots fired in the courtroom.

Comment

• ****** or no?

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom.
                      Two clues:

1) he was shouting "Allahu Akbar"
                      2) he was executing innocent children and other civilians

So what do you think, were they ******s?
                      ******s are going to Muzz it up

Comment

Working...
                      X