No announcement yet.

Trump for President!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
    I don't mind having Obama policy for another 4 years, Trump isn't fit to be president with no real goal of how to make America great again and really I think America is at it's greatest. Wants to ban an entire faith, called an American born federal judge bias, said he would consider to ban all Muslim women who wear head scarfs from working at the TSA, thinks that building a wall will solve our illegal immigration problems when most illegals come through tunnels, claims Mexico will pay for there wall which they have stated several times they won't, says he will bring jobs back to America when our unemployment rate is at 4.9% when Obama came in it was 10%, wants to cut 19% taxes off the top 0.1% family's including his own, wants to tax china 25% which would create a trade war, claimed Muslims cheered in 9/11 which is 100% false. So if anyone really thinks he can "Make America Great Again" you're delusional
    Killary would take our guns away. No

THE RIGHT TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED UPON.

Comment

I watched the speech last night and thought it was a mix of Nixon and George Wallace from 1968. White America be afraid now but I am coming to save you. Seriously?

America isn't as bad as he made it out to be but it seems a large number of Americans agree with him. I think he has very good chance of winning, as I always have, and that is very concerning.

Comment

i heard his speech yesterday and it was terrible! trump is more like an entertainer NOT a leader.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          I watched the speech last night and thought it was a mix of Nixon and George Wallace from 1968. White America be afraid now but I am coming to save you. Seriously?

America isn't as bad as he made it out to be but it seems a large number of Americans agree with him. I think he has very good chance of winning, as I always have, and that is very concerning.
          Seriously dude
          Here u are complaining about more black person getting shot and ur saying the country isnt as bad???

His just pointing out a lot of things going on in this country that ur dumbo arse choose to ignore

White america?
          Dude remove ur cliton on filter headset while listening to trump....

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
            Seriously dude
            Here u are complaining about more black person getting shot and ur saying the country isnt as bad???

His just pointing out a lot of things going on in this country that ur dumbo arse choose to ignore

White america?
            I assess the state of the country on more factors then just are black men being shot and killed needlessly, as I assume you do.

I don't ignore anything. You dont even know my position on issues. I have never voted for Hillary so for you to suggest how I saw the speech reflects my feelings about her is wrong.

We obviously interpreted the speech differently. That is fine.

Comment

Seriously dude

White america?
              He was fear mongering. America is safer than ever

I want Hillary to win now just so rand Paul can win in 2020 lol.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                I assess the state of the country on more factors then just are black men being shot and killed needlessly, as I assume you do.

I don't ignore anything. You dont even know my position on issues. I have never voted for Hillary so for you to suggest how I saw the speech reflects my feelings about her is wrong.

We obviously interpreted the speech differently. That is fine.
                If it was not ur cliton headset filter it must be ur black headset filter then...

All trump mentioned was truth even Cliton News Network (CNN) agree

Comment

If it was not ur cliton headset filter it must be ur black headset filter then...

All trump mentioned was truth even Cliton News Network (CNN) agree
                  I posted what I thought about it. If that is what you think, we disagree.

Comment

This looks like something out of a dystopia fiction:

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                      He was fear mongering. America is safer than ever

I want Hillary to win now just so rand Paul can win in 2020 lol.
                      When choosing a leader u need someone thay kicks your butt to work harder
                      Not someone that will tell u hey ur doing a great job when the truth is ur not!

America has gone soft

Comment

Working...
                      X