Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's a Worse Epidemic in the USA? (srs)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    That's actually happening a lot in Richmond. They're revitalizing areas of Church Hill (early 20th century homes) and parts of Blackwell (converted factories and industrial buildings). Nice $2,000/mo apts only a block or two away from some of the city's worst neighborhoods and heroin areas. Some people moving in from out of town or out of state dont really know the area they're moving into and some are finding out the hard way. Right now, we have a small wave of sexual assaults happening near VCU in the fan area (more early 20th cent homes)
    smells like gentrification. moving the blacks out.

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
      smells like gentrification. moving the blacks out.
      Yep! Pretty much forcing low income families to move to the north side or east end of the city. Or to Petersburg, which is in financial shambles. Petersburg owes millions for water bills and didn't have trash service for a while

Comment

Yep! Pretty much forcing low income families to move to the north side or east end of the city. Or to Petersburg, which is in financial shambles. Petersburg owes millions for water bills and didn't have trash service for a while
        they (blacks) pass on the welfare mentality from one gen to the next. repeating a cycle of failure. this is why those neighborhoods are never (or very rarely) maintained. theres no black money being invested into their communities. mostly asian/other. and thats only after installing bulletproof sheeit.

they want white folks to come in and clean it up so they can benefit without lifting a finger or investing a single dollar. they will cry ''woe is me'' and section 8 will be implemented.

Comment

they (blacks) pass on the welfare mentality from one gen to the next. repeating a cycle of failure. this is why those neighborhoods are never (or very rarely) maintained. theres no black money being invested into their communities. mostly asian/other. and thats only after installing bulletproof sheeit.

they want white folks to come in and clean it up so they can benefit without lifting a finger or investing a single dollar. they will cry ''woe is me'' and section 8 will be implemented.
          I think Hilliary eluded to it last week when she said a Trump presidency would take away "everything". We had some section 8 housing in my neighborhood when I was in school. Some kids moved in from Creighton Court Projects. They had a party one night and their friends from the hood showed up. A fight broke out and a guy I played football with got shot in the head with an AK-47. I'll never forget seeing him lying there in the driveway with a stream of blood pouring out of his brain.

Comment

I think Hilliary eluded to it last week when she said a Trump presidency would take away "everything". We had some section 8 housing in my neighborhood when I was in school. Some kids moved in from Creighton Court Projects. They had a party one night and their friends from the hood showed up. A fight broke out and a guy I played football with got shot in the head with an AK-47. I'll never forget seeing him lying there in the driveway with a stream of blood pouring out of his brain.
            thug life. theres a tv show in its 15th season that depicts such crimes. the 1st 48. this show can go on until the end of time.

Comment

thug life. theres a tv show in its 15th season that depicts such crimes. the 1st 48. this show can go on until the end of time.
              Went to Huntsville, AL with a friend on business. Two episodes of 1st 48 featured Birmingham. One dude stabbed like 3 or 4 people and the other lit a whole apartment building on fire. He looks at me and says, Damn, son, Im glad we didn't have to go to Birmingham. They're going crazy down there. I joked back, I was thinking about going to the strip club but I might not now.

I still went, lol

Comment

Went to Huntsville, AL with a friend on business. Two episodes of 1st 48 featured Birmingham. One dude stabbed like 3 or 4 people and the other lit a whole apartment building on fire. He looks at me and says, Damn, son, Im glad we didn't have to go to Birmingham. They're going crazy down there. I joked back, I was thinking about going to the strip club but I might not now.

I still went, lol
                AL, Mia and Dal are the most featured places. they all have one thing in common. ive yet to see a blm rally in those places though.

lmao @ you still going. glad you made it out.

Comment

AL, Mia and Dal are the most featured places. they all have one thing in common. ive yet to see a blm rally in those places though.

lmao @ you still going. glad you made it out.
                  You might if a cop shoots someone, otherwise its just business as usual.

And it was a great night! First time I ever had sex in a strip club. She was amazing. Best $100 I ever spent...lol. And on that note, Im out for now. Getting late. Great talking to you, bud.

Comment

You might if a cop shoots someone, otherwise its just business as usual.

And it was a great night! First time I ever had sex in a strip club. She was amazing. Best $100 I ever spent...lol. And on that note, Im out for now. Getting late. Great talking to you, bud.
                    same here....take care

Comment

Why would you make it multiple choice? Lol. And lol at the usual suspects choosing blm

Comment

Working...
                      X