Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's a Worse Epidemic in the USA? (srs)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    this whole 1% label always gets me. you really think 1 in 100 people are ruling over you / affecting government / keeping you down? the doctor, laywer, accountant, salesman, businessman down the street is really the cause of all of your problems?

try .00001%ers . those are the lizard megajews you need to worry about!

Comment

Bumped, for the people.

Comment

ep·i·dem·ic
        ˌepəˈdemik/
        noun
        a widespread occurrence of an infectious disease in a community at a particular time.

by the definition, has to be BLM and similar movements. they kill people of their own race like theres no tomorrow and burn down entire neighborhoods if a colored felon gets killed for resisting arrest. no other american race does this.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...lled-cops-2016

the kicker is seeing white yuppies joining their movement. i lmmfao when they were told to get to the back of the group. lovely irony.

Comment

The emasculation of white people by the liberal media is the worst epidemic.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
            The emasculation of white people by the liberal media is the worst epidemic.

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
              ep·i·dem·ic
              ˌepəˈdemik/
              noun
              a widespread occurrence of an infectious disease in a community at a particular time.

by the definition, has to be BLM and similar movements. they kill people of their own race like theres no tomorrow and burn down entire neighborhoods if a colored felon gets killed for resisting arrest. no other american race does this.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...lled-cops-2016

the kicker is seeing white yuppies joining their movement. i lmmfao when they were told to get to the back of the group. lovely irony.
              Lmao! We had a BLM "protest" here in Richmond not too long ago. I dont think there was a single black person. Just half a dozen white people holding up signs blocking traffic on I95

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                Lmao! We had a BLM "protest" here in Richmond not too long ago. I dont think there was a single black person. Just half a dozen white people holding up signs blocking traffic on I95
                traitorous yuppy scum. they should go solve the genocide thats taking place is africa.

Comment

traitorous yuppy scum. they should go solve the genocide thats taking place is africa.
                  Yeah but that wouldn't make the news. Theyd rather try to cause a traffic collision on an interstate, potentially taking a black life.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                    Yeah but that wouldn't make the news. Theyd rather try to cause a traffic collision on an interstate, potentially taking a black life.
                    i wonder if they would move to black neighborhoods. thats the true way to show their down-ness for the cause.

Comment

i wonder if they would move to black neighborhoods. thats the true way to show their down-ness for the cause.
                      That's actually happening a lot in Richmond. They're revitalizing areas of Church Hill (early 20th century homes) and parts of Blackwell (converted factories and industrial buildings). Nice $2,000/mo apts only a block or two away from some of the city's worst neighborhoods and heroin areas. Some people moving in from out of town or out of state dont really know the area they're moving into and some are finding out the hard way. Right now, we have a small wave of sexual assaults happening near VCU in the fan area (more early 20th cent homes)

Comment

Working...
                      X