Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mother financed addiction by letting drug dealer rape her child

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disgusting. There isn't much worse then a ****ing degenerate heroin junkie who needs their fix. **** though, that guy is gonna at least get his ****ing due in jail, people find **** like this out all the time, and it's gonna be bad for him. People already dislike people who get locked up and have a profile, but to be a heroin dealer and a ****ing pedo on top of im sure being on the news a fair bunch.. he's gonna be marked in that ****ing place.

Pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      Is it true Tago worships Nonito Donaire?
      Tago el phago is looking for the man in the mirror...

I let the lil Maricon down....

Comment

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
        Disgusting. There isn't much worse then a ****ing degenerate heroin junkie who needs their fix. **** though, that guy is gonna at least get his ****ing due in jail, people find **** like this out all the time, and it's gonna be bad for him. People already dislike people who get locked up and have a profile, but to be a heroin dealer and a ****ing pedo on top of im sure being on the news a fair bunch.. he's gonna be marked in that ****ing place.

Pathetic.
        Try OxyContin and get back to me!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Try OxyContin and get back to me!
          Oxycontin is for rich white kids, or people not commited to the opiates. Heroin addicts in waiting without he heart.

I kid guys.

Comment

Tago el phago is looking for the man in the mirror...

I let the lil Maricon down....
            wtf, i come into random ass threads and you're still babbling about me?

you're weird dude. get some friends and find a hobby or something

Comment

Oxycontin is for rich white kids, or people not commited to the opiates. Heroin addicts in waiting without he heart.

I kid guys.
              I tried China white on vacation in Thailand! But, it was scary! Oxy helped with my broken hand and forearm... My pain faded... That simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
                wtf, i come into random ass threads and you're still babbling about me?

you're weird dude. get some friends and find a hobby or something
                Find Papi lil Phaggot! Growing up without a papa ruined your dwarf life!!! Peace midget man!

Comment

I think it's time we just blow the entire world up and start over

Comment

I tried China white on vacation in Thailand! But, it was scary! Oxy helped with my broken hand and forearm... My pain faded... That simple.
                    Well no duh lol, you were in Thailand.... Golden Triangle. Some of the best dope in da world is in SE Asia.

Comment

Well no duh lol, you were in Thailand.... Golden Triangle. Some of the best dope in da world is in SE Asia.
                      Exactly! I had to do it! My ****ing buddies convincing me to fight a Muy Tai fighter in the ring, and that didn't work out so well.... Until we boxed... And I barely beat the guy who was 40 lbs lighter. Luckily I chased the dragon for a week or so and felt zero pain.

Looking back.. I should have pounded more ho's and not proved crap to my buddies...

Comment

Working...
                      X