Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do you think Hispanics or Latinos don't have a voice?..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    because they're too busy working....some of the hardest working and humble people i know are hispanic
    I think thats turned into a negative for our culture. The whole shut up and work 2 jobs or doing back breaking work only leads to success a small percentage of the time. A lot of us grow up being told thats the only way when we should be telling our kids to go to college and make something special of your selves.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
      They dont riot and/or play the race card as much as a certain group. also lol at the jesse jackson or al sharpton. They really dont care. They just go where the money/publicity is.
      Yeah I just brought them up as example, most see right through them even in their own race but they do get heard and get attention and truthfully thats the old school way of getting a point across at least.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        because they're too busy working....some of the hardest working and humble people i know are hispanic
        Dude, laziness is not a black thing, it is an American thing. Many immigrants in the US work two or three jobs to make ends meet. I notice many born Americans, black or white, or whatever, are just downright lazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
          lmao! I read somewhere that Lowriders were a big thing in Japan, I bet they were wondering where your was when you first got there. lol! & question, how popular are Chihuahuas in Japan??
          I see lowrider j dudes with big hearrt and fine women in the low rider community here in Tokyo.

I join them at local car shows to add credibility. But, I just want j poon!
          Last edited by Zaroku; 07-20-2016, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
            Dude, laziness is not a black thing, it is an American thing. Many immigrants in the US work two or three jobs to make ends meet. I notice many born Americans, black or white, or whatever, are just downright lazy.
            Half my family are lazy as ****.

Comment

They do its just hard to hear them speak with the lawn mower running.

Comment

There are plenty of hispanic political groups that lobby on various issues but that's different from having a Jackson/Sharpton who are just kind of trolls.

Plus they're already very integrated. There's barely any ethnic conflict between whites/hispanics.

Mexican border security issue is the only thing and that's not really racial it's a debate about globalism. Mexicans have always lived here either way.
                Last edited by ////; 07-20-2016, 02:48 PM.

Comment

in the U.S.A. like a Jesse Jackson or an Al Sharpton?
                  The greatest trick Al & Jesse have pulled on white people & the media is that they are the voice of black people. The reality is no one is a voice for an entire race of people. Its a bs ass idea that that could even be the case.

Those guys aren't unlike Clooney or other non-black people saying **** about politics or things happening in the world without being the voice of white people or whatever race or nationality they happen to be.

I personally believe a lot of racist beliefs start with the idea that there are certain stances or opinions that all black people have. The reality is the only thing most black people agree on is it'd be cool if certain en****** in the their community would treat black people more fair.
                  Last edited by Eff Pandas; 07-20-2016, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Because they too busy working hard? They don't whine or complain?

Also you wouldnt want so called LAtino leaders, they just pimp their own people aka misery loves company, Al and Jesse feed into the paranoia and keep racism alive and well they pimp out their community for money.

Plus Latinos have their own individual cultures. Mexican culture, Puerto Rican, Brazlian, etc.

Comment

For starter, ever heard of Cesar Chavez?.....

Comment

Working...
                      X