Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you believe that Snuff films are real?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
    Then you haven't really looked at his policies.

He doesn't have any specifics. Everything laid out on his website is deliberately vaguely worded to dumb down policy platforms to appeal to the least common denominator of the uninformed American voter.

Jobs? We're going to bring factories back. That's it. He doesn't address the reality that manufacturing jobs simply aren't coming back to this country. The genie is out of the bottle on that one and there's no putting it back in. Furthermore, even if it were possible in theory, he doesn't lay out how he would entice any of these companies to shut down their cheaper factories overseas and build more expensive, more environmentally regulated ones here in the US. "We're going to bring back factories" has no substance to it whatsoever.

Healthcare? Repeal Obamacare and replace it with something better. Okay, but what? Specifically? Are you doing away with the individual mandate too? What about pre-existing conditions? Are they coming back? Again, no specifics.

Foreign policy? We're going to put America first. How, and at what cost? Are we going to withdraw from NATO and become an isolationist state? There aren't many people in the world who think any of that would be a good idea.

ISIS? We're going to "bomb the **** out of them." Okay, but where? In Iraq? In Syria? Are we going to send in ground troops? If not then how is that any different from what we're currently doing? If so, then what about Assad and the Russians? Aren't they going to have something to say about that?

Trade? We're basically going to start a trade war with China and Mexico. Slap a bunch of tariffs on their goods to jack up the prices and expect them not to retaliate? That could seriously damage our recovering economy and slingshot us right in to another recession again, not to mention it would completely alienate us from two of our three largest trade allies.

His whole platform is generic and devoid of specifics to appeal to idiots who don't understand the minutia of detail and nuance that goes in to policy making. Most of the stuff he's proposing is ridiculously dangerous, but I don't expect anybody ******ed enough to vote for him to understand any of that.
    Coo.

I agree a lot of his policies on his poorly designed website are vague, but it's the impression he gives that makes him appealing to many voters imo, the fact that he's calling out open borders and offshoring of jobs demonstrates a degree sincerity and genuine concern for the average American, and conveys the image of not being just another corporate stooge (not that I'm claiming Hilary is). People are p1ssed at the corporatocracy, they understandably feel there are too many special interests/corporate lobbying going on, then they see a guy who is seemingly anti-establishment complain about issues that the elites (specifically amongst the GOP) have flat out refused to address.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
      Coo.

I agree a lot of his policies on his poorly designed website are vague, but it's the impression he gives that makes him appealing to many voters imo, the fact that he's calling out open borders and offshoring of jobs demonstrates a degree sincerity and genuine concern for the average American, and conveys the image of not being just another corporate stooge (not that I'm claiming Hilary is). People are p1ssed at the corporatocracy, they understandably feel there are too many special interests/corporate lobbying going on, then they see a guy who is seemingly anti-establishment complain about issues that the elites (specifically amongst the GOP) have flat out refused to address.
      I'm no Democrat (they're too center right for my liking), but that said, on the surface, I agree with Trump's "America first" economic model. It all sounds really good - It's just that there aren't enough specifics to get me on board. Even if there were, the rest of his policies are horrible enough to quickly turn me away.

I'm a pro-Union, pro-workers rights kind of guy. Bernie Sanders had a similar message to Trump this cycle in terms of the economy but with more specifics, and that's why he got my vote on Super Tuesday.

If Republicans could shed their shameless pandering to religious zealots (evangelicals) and embrace equality for gays and minorities, I think they could be serious contenders on the national stage again based on that kind of economic policy but with better specifics and optics.

Of course, they themselves have concluded this multiple times since 2008 (most notably after the '08 and '12 general election losses to Obama) but have still yet to take any significant steps towards reshaping their party. Instead, this year, they decided to list ****ography as a "national health crisis" in their official party platform.

And they wonder why they can't win a general election.

Comment

Child ****, human trafficking, violent sexual sadists, and snuff films all exist.

Some of it arises just as a natural result of having a few deviants in human society. But I believe a large part of it is encouraged and supported by the left hand path occultists who have infiltrated our police departments, courts, child protection agencies, military, and intelligence agencies.

Their ultimate aim is to make their hedonism and immorality openly acceptable.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          of course they exist. i'm sure they're rare, but that they exist and are shared. people dedicate their lives to being sick, sick f#cks. there are several cases where serial killers kept people in dungeons [usually a basement or an outbuilding] for rape, torure, etc. and some were filmed.

pretty sure it's illegal to host a snuff film on your website, own it, etc, just like child and animal ****. they probably make the rounds on private email accounts, the darkweb [which i wouldn't know how to turn on, but people on this website have accessed,] etc.

there was supposedly snuff film called "the destruction of daisy" where a young girl was raped and killed, and it supposedly made the rounds on the "darkweb."

you can get a f#cking sex slave on the dark web, pounds of drugs, get a contract for murder, etc. i'm pretty sure you can buy a video without a ton of fuss. doubt it's cheap, and you're probably talking to an undercover fed 1 out of 10 times you try, but i'm sure it can be done.

somebody on this website has seen the video i'm talking about. he goes by "anorak"

also, i don't think this is illegal, but i've seen "two guys one hammer" which is a video of two russian psychopaths killing a homeless guy with a screwdriver and a hammer. they're a babystep away from a snuff film . they committed the more heinous crime; murder. all they'd have to do was rape the guy.

isis and other terror orgs have posted legit beheadings and mass shootings / executions on the internet. i'm warning anybody who is interested in looking for these videos; they will stick with you, and you shouldnt' watcht hem unless you genuinely feel compelled. i can't watch anything like that any longer, but i used to be batsh#t nuts in my early 20's, and i've seen a lot of gore. it's literally a search away,a nd it's all over the internet.
          Is this true !! Anorak?
          Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 07-22-2016, 10:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            Is this true !! Anorak?
            Well, I heard that New England entered the Dark Web one evening. He saw some snuff show, and it said "reach forward two inches to your keyboard to keep watching..."

Well, you can guess the rest.

Comment

Working...
            X