Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you believe that Snuff films are real?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post

You probably watch your girlfriend get stuffed with big fat ****** c0ck you libtard cuck!!! I hate BLM too, where is my ADD meds?!! ::starts crying hysterically while jerking off to ladyboy Donald Trump small hands ****:::
    Do you even know what you did when you passed that minimum wage law, cuck? Huh!? DO YOU!? Do you have any idea how badly it's going to hurt the people at the top of the economic food chain in Seattle? Do you give one iota of concern to the small business owners who profit from a system that enslaves minimum wage workers and treats them like the subhuman scum that they obviously are?

I can't ****ing believe you, dude. Next thing you know you'll be telling me that women deserve equal pay for equal work, that black people have economic worth outside of the NBA, or that cops don't fart rainbows.

Obviously, you hate America and want ISIS to win.

Comment

fuck!!! that's like an open tap
      Last edited by TBear; 07-24-2016, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
        Do you even know what you did when you passed that minimum wage law, cuck? Huh!? DO YOU!? Do you have any idea how badly it's going to hurt the people at the top of the economic food chain in Seattle? Do you give one iota of concern to the small business owners who profit from a system that enslaves minimum wage workers and treats them like the subhuman scum that they obviously are?

I can't ****ing believe you, dude. Next thing you know you'll be telling me that women deserve equal pay for equal work, that black people have economic worth outside of the NBA, or that cops don't fart rainbows.

One minute this guy is crying about blacks/BLM and Muslims, the next minute he's crying about the elite Jews that control the media, banks and the world who deliberately divide the nation, then it's back to libtards destroying the country by actually wanting a barely able to survive income lol he's so confused and scattered all over the place I almost feel sorry for these kinds of people who have all this anger and frustration but don't know how to intelligently use that energy for anything positive. The type of person who believes any conspiracy theory they stumble across on the web and then tell everyone they know about it thinking they are so smart they figured it all out!

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post

One minute this guy is crying about blacks/BLM and Muslims, the next minute he's crying about the elite Jews that control the media, banks and the world who deliberately divide the nation, then it's back to libtards destroying the country by actually wanting a barely able to survive income lol he's so confused and scattered all over the place I almost feel sorry for these kinds of people who have all this anger and frustration but don't know how to intelligently use that energy for anything positive. The type of person who believes any conspiracy theory they stumble across on the web and then tell everyone they know about it thinking they are so smart they figured it all out!
          They're some very, very angry people, and they're going to be even more angry when Trump loses in November. Make sure you're here for the meltdown because I'm going to singlehandedly bump all of their threads.

We could actually move towards energy independence in this country if we somehow figured out a way to tap in to all of their seething anger. All we'd have to do is create a machine that could harvest that hatred, then hook Sterling Archer up to it and mention black lives matter.

Comment

Wrecked.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              I saw this dude being interviewed from his cell on one of those Nat Geo World's Worst Prison documentaries.
              There's a newer doc available, this is a short preview,

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps
                'wraps always delivers, like good penor.
                Hey man, nice shot.

Comment

They're some very, very angry people, and they're going to be even more angry when Trump loses in November. Make sure you're here for the meltdown because I'm going to singlehandedly bump all of their threads.

We could actually move towards energy independence in this country if we somehow figured out a way to tap in to all of their seething anger. All we'd have to do is create a machine that could harvest that hatred, then hook Sterling Archer up to it and mention black lives matter.
                  Why would Hilary be a better alternative in your opinion? Trump's policies seem pretty working-class friendly from what I can see.
                  Last edited by Hype job; 07-21-2016, 08:26 AM.

Comment

grim topic.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                      Why would Hilary be a better alternative in your opinion? Trump's policies seem pretty working-class friendly from what I can see.
                      Then you haven't really looked at his policies.

He doesn't have any specifics. Everything laid out on his website is deliberately vaguely worded to dumb down policy platforms to appeal to the least common denominator of the uninformed American voter.

Jobs? We're going to bring factories back. That's it. He doesn't address the reality that manufacturing jobs simply aren't coming back to this country. The genie is out of the bottle on that one and there's no putting it back in. Furthermore, even if it were possible in theory, he doesn't lay out how he would entice any of these companies to shut down their cheaper factories overseas and build more expensive, more environmentally regulated ones here in the US. "We're going to bring back factories" has no substance to it whatsoever.

Healthcare? Repeal Obamacare and replace it with something better. Okay, but what? Specifically? Are you doing away with the individual mandate too? What about pre-existing conditions? Are they coming back? Again, no specifics.

Foreign policy? We're going to put America first. How, and at what cost? Are we going to withdraw from NATO and become an isolationist state? There aren't many people in the world who think any of that would be a good idea.

ISIS? We're going to "bomb the **** out of them." Okay, but where? In Iraq? In Syria? Are we going to send in ground troops? If not then how is that any different from what we're currently doing? If so, then what about Assad and the Russians? Aren't they going to have something to say about that?

Trade? We're basically going to start a trade war with China and Mexico. Slap a bunch of tariffs on their goods to jack up the prices and expect them not to retaliate? That could seriously damage our recovering economy and slingshot us right in to another recession again, not to mention it would completely alienate us from two of our three largest trade allies.

His whole platform is generic and devoid of specifics to appeal to idiots who don't understand the minutia of detail and nuance that goes in to policy making. Most of the stuff he's proposing is ridiculously dangerous, but I don't expect anybody ******ed enough to vote for him to understand any of that.

Comment

Working...
                      X