Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to pass drug test (urine) If I smoked a week ago?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
    You'll need a detox if its that soon... Drinking a **** ton of water really does little good, but everyone does it. You a rec smoker or you smoke all the time?

Also btw, im the true lounge druggie, El-blanco could not carry my jock strap. Put some respeck on it.
    Rec smoker,

here's my recent smoke history

this week- nothing
    last week tuesday-wensday-
    last last week nothing
    last last last week mon-tuesday-thursday

Comment

Originally posted by The Problem View Post
      Rec smoker,

here's my recent smoke history

this week- nothing
      last week tuesday-wensday-
      last last week nothing
      last last last week mon-tuesday-thursday
      I mean if you're like that, and aren't obese or anything you'd probably be clear within a week. But not much you can do besides drink a lot of water, and hope.

Do not do the Niacin thing, it's terrible. Makes your skin feel on fire/makes ya real sick.

Comment

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
        I mean if you're like that, and aren't obese or anything you'd probably be clear within a week. But not much you can do besides drink a lot of water, and hope.

Do not do the Niacin thing, it's terrible. Makes your skin feel on fire/makes ya real sick.
        Thanks hoping i'll pass it, i really need this. Also for the creatine thing I am taking micronized creatine is this the same as other creatines?

Comment

i can sell my piss if needed. guaranteed pass, just reheat. you paypal me 500 bucks and it's yours.

Comment

If it's not a probation drop where they watch. Get yourself a whizzinator and use someone elses piss. If you don't have enough time to get one just down gallon of water before you drop. It'll **** your test up and you'll have to take it again at a later date giving you enough time to get **** sorted.
            Last edited by tørment; 07-20-2016, 01:23 AM.

Comment

Synthetic piss is your best bet, you can buy some at any smoke shop.

Comment

Originally posted by Frontman View Post
                not ballsy enough for that. Also there could be a person in the toilet with me so i don't really wanna risk it.

Comment

Don't smoke that s#it in the 1st place man. Skivvy fukin stoner. Green K given!

Comment

Originally posted by Frontman View Post
                    Originally posted by The Problem View Post
                    not ballsy enough for that. Also there could be a person in the toilet with me so i don't really wanna risk it.
                    That really is the best move. If it's for a job, nobody watches. For probation or rehab, you may have a witness in vicinity.

Comment

This is exciting. I think your a solid -450 to pass the test just based on your recent smoking history + the assumption you're gonna drink a fair amount of water before the test.

Definitely attempt a home test or two pre-real test doe. If you aren't passing that you can take more extreme measures.

Comment

Working...
                      X