Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    Link??

Not saying I don't believe you but never heard of this

Comment

Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
      Pigs in blanket is not exactly calling for killing cops

Comment

Why BLM though and not new panthers or any of the other afrocentric groups why BLM specifically?
        because they are the most prominent afro centric group out there right now.

they are the ones riling up and inflaming the situation and causing people to kill cops.

why ask such obvious questions?

Comment

Shooter has been associated with an anti gov't freedom group...

Not Isis or black lives matter...

Edit:
          Shooter identified as Gavin Long, 29 yr old black male from MO.
          Last edited by AddiX; 07-17-2016, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Pigs in blanket is not exactly calling for killing cops
            You know exactly what they mean, you're a dumb 'urban', but you're not that dumb, hopefully.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              dude... what meds are you on lol

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...t-organization

141,444 signed

and rising.

animal pak.
              tribulus.
              cannabis.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                Shooter has been associated with an anti gov't freedom group...

Not Isis or black lives matter...
                I'm pretty sure BLM is anti government, that's why they hate cops and support law breakers.

Comment

Originally posted by TheUnbiased View Post
                  You're probably white or white washed you will never understand the physiological damage that those punks in badges cause on us mexican/african-Americans. Imagine being pulled over more than 100 times for no reason at all while you're walking or just driving to the store to buy some food or whatever it may be you need that day getting thrown onto the hood or trunk of there vehicle body searched car searched then they laugh at you and tell you ok you're free to go. I'm not some beta ass btch but I do follow the laws its a real pain to have to restrain yourself from hitting one of them after being humiliated/Harassed or end up in a cell away from your kids and other loved ones. Thats some sht you know nothing about.

Edit: I do not have a criminal record just to let you betas knw before the replys start flying in protecting the btches in blue.
                  I'm either white or whitewashed? I guess you had to cover your bases because you knew you was about to make an ignorant comment.

Give it up already, no one is interested in your bozo explanations. No one of any color is pulled over 100 times in their entire lifetime unless their breaking the law constantly. No one who is totally clean has interaction with police that often. You can take that crybaby fantasy and stick it somewhere.

And poor you, you got pulled over by the police and they searched your car. it must have been an awful experience and a major hit to your street cred. Only a weak mind individual would be embarrassed by such a thing. It's obvious you have had very little real issues with cops but wanna join the movement because you couldn't afford that PS4 after paying your traffic ticket and court fines.

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
                    I'm pretty sure BLM is anti government, that's why they hate cops and support law breakers.
                    Yeah that's fine... But this specific group is identified as a right wing militia group.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                      Yeah that's fine... But this specific group is identified as a right wing militia group.
                      have they released the name of the suspect?

Comment

Working...
                      X