Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

****s walking the streets looking for Pingachoos...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ****s walking the streets looking for Pingachoos...

What the **** is THAT bull**** about?

I had a family of three - three ****S - standing in the middle of the street today, blocking the way so their ki - who was probably off the special bus - could find a dog eater's idea of a cartoon character or some ****ing thing.

I've got ****S on my Facebook timeline going "oooh, I just found a Pongachon, aren't I great?"

You ****ing ****S.

These people haven't got lives. They want to be like me, posting **** on a boxing messageboard and whacking off to Facebook.

****s, they are.

**** them, and **** YOU for reading this ****.

I hate facebook.

Comment

I still haven't caught one. Got a HitmonEatMyDoggie though

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        I still haven't caught one. Got a HitmonEatMyDoggie though
        I ain't got **** for you tonight, I'm a bit tired (ie. "shook" if you're BoxingFan91).

But normally I'd be milking the dwarf routine or summat, wouldn't I?

Can't really think of how to factor that into this discussion. I don't really understand all this Pingpongchew crap tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
          I ain't got **** for you tonight, I'm a bit tired (ie. "shook" if you're BoxingFan91).

But normally I'd be milking the dwarf routine or summat, wouldn't I?

Can't really think of how to factor that into this discussion. I don't really understand all this Pingpongchew crap tbh.
          I went to sleep at 5 am and had to wake up at 9 so I'm half dead.

It's just you walk around, Pokemon appear and you catch them. It's pretty addicting, I come from the PokeJew generation (the first ones not this new **** now)

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            I went to sleep at 5 am and had to wake up at 9 so I'm half dead.

It's just you walk around, Pokemon appear and you catch them. It's pretty addicting, I come from the PokeJew generation (the first ones not this new **** now)
            Bull**** talking aside, I AM pretty tempted to give it a go, and I'm not into that kind of crap.

Have you seen those apps where you scan a brochure and it produces a 3D car into what you're looking at on your phone? You know what I mean? You look at your dining table via your camera phone and there's a car driving along it?

I nearly came when I first saw that.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
              Bull**** talking aside, I AM pretty tempted to give it a go, and I'm not into that kind of crap.

Have you seen those apps where you scan a brochure and it produces a 3D car into what you're looking at on your phone? You know what I mean? You look at your dining table via your camera phone and there's a car driving along it?

I nearly came when I first saw that.
              Honestly give it a try you will be addicted.

Want to know what's funny? People are getting hit by cars because they aren't paying attention to where they are walking because of this game

And people are getting jumped. This game is that big.

Comment

Originally posted by msagrain View Post

Comment

It's actually pretty fun, don't knock it till you've tried it. The exploration and discovery aspect makes it fun.

Comment

Working...
                  X